emmett=worst character in the game

#21PielordXPosted 8/12/2013 5:15:41 PM
Do I have to call Phantom in here?
---
Pie what have you learned from this experience? I'll get warned for posting gifs of people killing themselves.
#22Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 5:18:10 PM
PielordX posted...

like i dont know hes your alt.
#23boy_luckPosted 8/12/2013 8:06:19 PM
Emmett is really good with grenades and whatnot equipped, but once he's out of ammo, he sucks terribly at handling pressure. Radec's just as awful at handling pressure, but at least he has all his arsenal available all the time.

PielordX posted...

Lol, so he can spew how, in his mind, KoF has plinking? He's utterly ignorant when it comes to fighting games.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#24PielordXPosted 8/12/2013 9:27:45 PM
boy_luck posted...
Emmett is really good with grenades and whatnot equipped, but once he's out of ammo, he sucks terribly at handling pressure. Radec's just as awful at handling pressure, but at least he has all his arsenal available all the time.

PielordX posted...

Lol, so he can spew how, in his mind, KoF has plinking? He's utterly ignorant when it comes to fighting games.

It's cause he really enjoys yelling at Retro.

It's funny that Retro thinks he's my alt because earlier in this game's lifetime, everyone thought he was a Retro alt. In other words, another desperate cry for attention that Retro does.
---
Pie what have you learned from this experience? I'll get warned for posting gifs of people killing themselves.