why do ppl play as kratos?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#11
ClammehClam24 posted...
My sides exploded from reading this.

im sorry :(

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
3 years ago#12
Sly should be on your "challenging to play as" if Good Cole is. Sly is a lot harder to master than Cole. Anyone can mash forward triangle all day, but really being good with him takes skill. Sly, in the hands of a master, is like watching a work of art.

Spamming Sly players never get very far.
PSN- BlackRain8782

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#13
Stanger5150 posted...
Some people use him just because they love his games, and don't care about tiers. That's how I am with Sly. I realize he's high tier (once you're able to fully utilize him... he's harder to learn than Raiden and Kratos), but I really don't care because I've been a huge Sly fan since the day his first game launched. Sly 2 is in my top 15 games of all time.

I decided I was maining him the day he was announced for this game, and long before anyone called him OP or high tier.

Some feel the same about Kratos, and that's ok.

i like thieves in time

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
3 years ago#14
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Some people use him just because they love his games, and don't care about tiers. That's how I am with Sly. I realize he's high tier (once you're able to fully utilize him... he's harder to learn than Raiden and Kratos), but I really don't care because I've been a huge Sly fan since the day his first game launched. Sly 2 is in my top 15 games of all time.

I decided I was maining him the day he was announced for this game, and long before anyone called him OP or high tier.

i like thieves in time

I highly suggest the collection if you haven't played 1-3.
PSN- BlackRain8782

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#15
Stanger5150 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

i like thieves in time

I highly suggest the collection if you haven't played 1-3.

i havent, i only played thieves in time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived