why do ppl play as kratos?

#11Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 9:28:53 PM
ClammehClam24 posted...
My sides exploded from reading this.

im sorry :(
#12Stanger5150Posted 8/12/2013 9:29:06 PM
Sly should be on your "challenging to play as" if Good Cole is. Sly is a lot harder to master than Cole. Anyone can mash forward triangle all day, but really being good with him takes skill. Sly, in the hands of a master, is like watching a work of art.

Spamming Sly players never get very far.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#13Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 9:29:27 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Some people use him just because they love his games, and don't care about tiers. That's how I am with Sly. I realize he's high tier (once you're able to fully utilize him... he's harder to learn than Raiden and Kratos), but I really don't care because I've been a huge Sly fan since the day his first game launched. Sly 2 is in my top 15 games of all time.

I decided I was maining him the day he was announced for this game, and long before anyone called him OP or high tier.

Some feel the same about Kratos, and that's ok.

i like thieves in time
#14Stanger5150Posted 8/12/2013 9:31:40 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Some people use him just because they love his games, and don't care about tiers. That's how I am with Sly. I realize he's high tier (once you're able to fully utilize him... he's harder to learn than Raiden and Kratos), but I really don't care because I've been a huge Sly fan since the day his first game launched. Sly 2 is in my top 15 games of all time.

I decided I was maining him the day he was announced for this game, and long before anyone called him OP or high tier.

i like thieves in time

I highly suggest the collection if you haven't played 1-3.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#15Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 10:56:53 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

i like thieves in time

I highly suggest the collection if you haven't played 1-3.

i havent, i only played thieves in time.