Most useless move for your character?

#1RealSlyCooperPosted 8/12/2013 9:32:59 PM
Mine is Sly's air Down-triangle.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#2Stanger5150Posted 8/12/2013 9:36:14 PM
RealSlyCooper posted...
Mine is Sly's air Down-triangle.

I agree. It's so rare that I actually connect with it that I don't know what the f*** to do when it happens!

air neutral triangle is pretty bad too, but I love the ground down triangle. People still don't expect that move from Sly players!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#3LanceDrakePosted 8/12/2013 9:57:34 PM(edited)
Jak here. It's a toss up between up triangle (Peace Maker) and down triangle (Beam Reflexor)

...Oh wait no, neither of those. In actually, it's a move I end up completely forgetting even the existence of: Jak's up circle, The Mass Inverter. More like Ass Inverter. This thing is so terrible.

EDIT: May as well include some of my other mains.

Sweet Tooth: Toss up between machete toss, chainsaw spin, and flamethrower breath. I'll go with the chainsaw spin, because there is really just about no reason to ever use it.

Sir Dan: Chicken leg, no question. Once again a move I don't even remember exists.

Spike: I'd say hula hoop, but the air version is good for stalls. No, I'd say the slingshot. Crap range and AP gain. Just not worth using. Better to just jump and do up or neutral square.
---
Simon Belmont, Ridley, and Waluigi for SSBU + 3DS
"Wolf is not a clone" count: 3
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 8/12/2013 9:56:02 PM
Spike, probably the Super Hoop. You'll never have enough time to stand there and charge it.
---
=_=
http://i.imgur.com/IunZcuT.gif
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/12/2013 10:03:31 PM
Sir Dan probably his hammer. It has fairly slow start up and doesn't really reward you for actually hitting someone with it.
---
Xat.com/heartless_house <-- Come chat with us! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0Qgy6gv_4 <-- That is all.
#6tyk0rientalPosted 8/12/2013 10:08:38 PM
Sly's confusion bomb. Just don't really find it as useful as everyone else seems to.

Parappa's stereo. Other people can make those sit-down-and-generate-AP strategies work, I can't.

Toro's ****ing neutral square I mean jesu
---
Visit http://humerussness.blogspot.com for very good time in promiscuous Vietnamese teenage girl voice!
PSN: tyk1337. Tekken R.,PSASBR, BF3, ME3, UC3.
#7judgementaeonPosted 8/12/2013 10:13:38 PM
Emmett's standard gun down triangle, or Radec's down triangle.
---
Hmp...
#8Stanger5150Posted 8/12/2013 10:28:56 PM
tyk0riental posted...
Sly's confusion bomb. Just don't really find it as useful as everyone else seems to.

Parappa's stereo. Other people can make those sit-down-and-generate-AP strategies work, I can't.

Toro's ****ing neutral square I mean jesu

The bomb is a great level 1 interrupter when timed right, especially on Kratos. Just made one rage quit by doing it.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#9ClammehClam24Posted 8/12/2013 10:37:27 PM
Kratos' air neutral triangle (slowly flips the chains around him), completely outclassed by any of his air squares.
---
PSN(s): I-Use-A-Blender, iStealBP, DiVE_Clam, MashSquare4Days, Blender-A-Use-I, ItsTheClam
The "iNSaNiTY" known as Clam.
#10F4st-Str1k3rPosted 8/12/2013 10:38:29 PM
My mains

Raiden : Down square, I'm 100% sure Raiden mains don't use this move on the ground at all.

PaRappa : All of his moves are useful that's what I love about PaRappa except for maybe air side square.