I think I have figured out why no more DLC characters are coming.

#1PSaddictPosted 8/13/2013 3:53:43 PM(edited)
SSM might assume that the new characters could be OP, like Kat and Zeus. Making the game even more unbalanced.
---
PSN: OveReAction (PS3), OveReAction10 (PSVita)
#2Stanger5150Posted 8/13/2013 4:15:07 PM
Zeus is arguable... I'd say he's not OP, just annoying. Kat, however, is not up for debate.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#3ButKevinBaconPosted 8/13/2013 4:16:29 PM
They care more about money than balance
#4ChimcharwhoohooPosted 8/13/2013 5:39:29 PM
> Zeus op.
lolno. Hes mid tier at best.

you want OP? issacs half screen loop ap burst
---
PSN: MilliardoPcraft PSAS: Zeus/Kat/Heihachi TTT2: Kazuya/Lili SCV: Viola/Ezio
Official Crash Bandicoot/Pinstripe Potoroo of the PSASBR Board.
#5LanceDrakePosted 8/13/2013 5:51:25 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
> Zeus op.
lolno. Hes mid tier at best.

you want OP? issacs half screen loop ap burst

I really don't understand the whole "Zeus is OP" argument. He's not that hard to fight. You just have to change your approaches since you can't really block his attacks.
---
Simon Belmont, Ridley, and Waluigi for SSBU + 3DS
"Wolf is not a clone" count: 3
#6Dsurions_WrathPosted 8/13/2013 10:36:22 PM
Erm....... It's because Zeus and Isaac didn't sell well. I feel one of the major reasons behind that (besides people being upset about the character choices) is the fact THEY RELEASED THEM FOR FREE AS CODES IN ONE OF THEIR UPCOMING BIG NAME TITLES. >.> Those who didn't have PSASBR gave em to PSASBR fans, and those who did have it used em. They wonder why they didn't sell well when they practically gave them away for free. That worked with Kat and Emmet since it was only for a limited time and was only one set, but they can't do that with each and every DLC pack or they aren't going to make a very large profit off of it.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#7Stanger5150Posted 8/13/2013 10:45:04 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Erm....... It's because Zeus and Isaac didn't sell well. I feel one of the major reasons behind that (besides people being upset about the character choices) is the fact THEY RELEASED THEM FOR FREE AS CODES IN ONE OF THEIR UPCOMING BIG NAME TITLES. >.> Those who didn't have PSASBR gave em to PSASBR fans, and those who did have it used em. They wonder why they didn't sell well when they practically gave them away for free. That worked with Kat and Emmet since it was only for a limited time and was only one set, but they can't do that with each and every DLC pack or they aren't going to make a very large profit off of it.

I would never guess that with all of the goddamn Isaacs I fight!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#8linuxroxPosted 8/14/2013 4:21:42 AM
ButKevinBacon posted...
They care more about money than balance

---
Who dares, wins.
#9DavidgraymanPosted 8/14/2013 5:06:50 AM
ButKevinBacon posted...
Cash money, son

---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin