Game help!

#1ss4parrothairPosted 8/17/2013 6:16:53 PM
Hi, I just got this game and can't figure out for the life of me how to jump. I see all my opponents do it and it's getting annoying. Thanks. I just want to play better.
---
Official Cid Highwind of the Kingdom Hearts III board
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#2SRScythePosted 8/17/2013 6:18:00 PM
R1+L1

It's in the manual but they never tell you in game as far as I know.
#3DavidgraymanPosted 8/17/2013 6:29:18 PM(edited)
You have to use the cheat code, then you unlock it permanently:

First: Pick any character (Choose your favorite character because the code only works one character at a time)

Second: Get on an online match and become host (Note: if you are not host THE CODE WILL NOT WORK)

Third: Wait until the last five seconds of the match

Fourth: Quickly hold the big grey button in the middle of your PS3 controller then hit down, down, X, left, X

Fifth: Your character should be able to jump everytime you press R1+L1, hope this helps
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#4DavidgraymanPosted 8/17/2013 7:45:46 PM
Davidgrayman posted...

First: Pick any character (Choose your favorite character because the code only works one character at a time)

Second: Get on an online match and become host (Note: if you are not host THE CODE WILL NOT WORK)

Fourth: Quickly hold the big grey button in the middle of your PS3 controller then hit down, down, X, left, X

Fifth: Your character should be able to jump everytime you press R1+L1, hope this helps

You'll know the code was successful because the PS3 will beep everytime you turn it on
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#5ss4parrothair(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 10:25:17 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

You'll know the code was successful because the PS3 will beep everytime you turn it on

Hmmm.... I'll trust you cause like your face
---
Official Cid Highwind of the Kingdom Hearts III board
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board