Game help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ss4parrothair

ss4parrothair
3 years ago#1
Hi, I just got this game and can't figure out for the life of me how to jump. I see all my opponents do it and it's getting annoying. Thanks. I just want to play better.
Official Cid Highwind of the Kingdom Hearts III board
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board

User Info: SRScythe

SRScythe
3 years ago#2
R1+L1

It's in the manual but they never tell you in game as far as I know.

User Info: Davidgrayman

Davidgrayman
3 years ago#3
You have to use the cheat code, then you unlock it permanently:

First: Pick any character (Choose your favorite character because the code only works one character at a time)

Second: Get on an online match and become host (Note: if you are not host THE CODE WILL NOT WORK)

Third: Wait until the last five seconds of the match

Fourth: Quickly hold the big grey button in the middle of your PS3 controller then hit down, down, X, left, X

Fifth: Your character should be able to jump everytime you press R1+L1, hope this helps
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin

User Info: Davidgrayman

Davidgrayman
3 years ago#4
Davidgrayman posted...

First: Pick any character (Choose your favorite character because the code only works one character at a time)

Second: Get on an online match and become host (Note: if you are not host THE CODE WILL NOT WORK)

Fourth: Quickly hold the big grey button in the middle of your PS3 controller then hit down, down, X, left, X

Fifth: Your character should be able to jump everytime you press R1+L1, hope this helps

You'll know the code was successful because the PS3 will beep everytime you turn it on
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin

User Info: ss4parrothair

ss4parrothair
3 years ago#5
Davidgrayman posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

You'll know the code was successful because the PS3 will beep everytime you turn it on

Hmmm.... I'll trust you cause like your face
Official Cid Highwind of the Kingdom Hearts III board
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived