Connecting

#1RealSlyCooperPosted 8/19/2013 10:22:57 PM
Failed to negotiate game start.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#2Stanger5150Posted 8/20/2013 12:19:18 AM
Connecting--> opponents found--> connecting--> opponents found--> connecting--> opponents found--> connecting... repeat for 15 minutes until you're matched against Raiden and Kratos.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#3DavidgraymanPosted 8/20/2013 7:43:58 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
Connecting--> opponents found--> connecting--> opponents found--> connecting--> opponents found--> connecting... repeat for 15 minutes until you're matched against Raiden and Kratos.

Once your in the loading screen you'll realize the character select glitch has stuck again....then the host will disconnect and crash your PS3
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#4KartosFTWPosted 8/20/2013 1:45:34 PM
Stanger5150 posted...

I love how all you do is b***h and moan about characters like Kratos and Raiden when you are Sly player who admits that he barrel stalls
#5Stanger5150Posted 8/20/2013 2:21:46 PM
KartosFTW posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

I love how all you do is b***h and moan about characters like Kratos and Raiden when you are Sly player who admits that he barrel stalls

I do it only in Quick Match when I'm sitting out to let my partner 1vs1.

Raiden's confirms>barrel stall
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#6DireProphecyPosted 8/20/2013 2:47:37 PM
Sly is the best 2 v 2 character though, you should be able to deal with everything as him.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328
#7KartosFTWPosted 8/20/2013 3:34:48 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
KartosFTW posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

You're saying that confirms are more broken than an exploit that makes the game unplayable?

Truly, truly pathetic
#8ZavalsBizPosted 8/20/2013 3:43:51 PM
KartosFTW posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
KartosFTW posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

You're saying that confirms are more broken than an exploit that makes the game unplayable?

Truly, truly pathetic

Your awfully aggressive, fella.
---
"Are you trying to intimidate me?"
"No, we're trying to kill you."
#9Stanger5150Posted 8/20/2013 4:51:23 PM
KartosFTW posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
KartosFTW posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

Truly, truly pathetic

How does it make the game unplayable? I don't spam off screen, and every character can stop the barrel hop.

I agree though. Spamming off screen definitely breaks the game, but I don't do that.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#10Stanger5150Posted 8/20/2013 4:57:14 PM
DireProphecy posted...
Sly is the best 2 v 2 character though, you should be able to deal with everything as him.

Once you get good, yeah. He's not a "pick up and play" character like Kratos at all.

Mastering Sly pretty much requires mastering everyone else if you want to be really good with the counter. The reward for mastering him is high, but it's not easy to do. Lumping Sly into the same category as easy mode button mash characters isn't fair.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782