How many people still play this online?

#1Melted_ButterPosted 8/20/2013 8:43:57 PM
My friend bought it today and has been talking about it non-stop, but tells me finding online matches takes awhile and very few people play anymore.

I'm thinking of buying it, so, is it true? Or is there still a pretty big online community for this game?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#2RealSlyCooperPosted 8/20/2013 8:47:50 PM
Not enough.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#3slaighMaccooperPosted 8/20/2013 8:52:43 PM
man... i was right to sell this game back when i could still get 20 bucks seeing as how no dlc everything seems to have plummeted
#4TheJButtonPosted 8/20/2013 8:53:19 PM
It would depend on your/his timezone compared to others and the community is still going strong, though others would have you believe otherwise.
---
Truth does not matter if you do nothing with it and even then we know nothing as we cannot know with certainty.
#5ZavalsBizPosted 8/20/2013 9:37:36 PM
Yeah there's a decent amount of folks online. The game is good, but can piss ya off easily. That may jus' be me.
---
"Are you trying to intimidate me?"
"No, we're trying to kill you."
#6RealSlyCooperPosted 8/20/2013 10:02:05 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Yeah there's a decent amount of folks online. The game is good, but can piss ya off easily. That may jus' be me.

Not just you. Half the characters in this game piss me off.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#7PyroSparkPosted 8/21/2013 3:58:39 AM
A decent amount of people play 2v2, no items, stock.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#8DavidgraymanPosted 8/21/2013 7:16:52 AM
Enough people to get online in less than a minute....unless your TheRealSlyCooper then it takes an hour :P
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#9Q_BlahPosted 8/21/2013 7:47:40 AM
Sometimes all you have to do is exit the search a few times, reconnect and then boom, connecting. Enjoy your game. Takes less than 3 mins for me, heck even less than 1 min most of the time.

Only thing that bugs me is that there is no host switch so everyone disconnects when the host quits.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png