JushtFinisht's beware-of-these-players-in-FFA list

#1DreoreSilerePosted 8/21/2013 1:30:26 AM(edited)
So for no reason at all, I have been trolled by a certain amount of players in Stock FFA. Don't know why, I just get trolled. Been playing this mode for past 5 months since I got PSASBR. Play it more often than I do 1v1s. If you meet or have met these players, please speak about your experience playing against them. Did they just play normally? Or did they troll you? If you ARE among the players on this list, please, speak out on why you would harm a harmless Nariko player.

Acts of trolling include, but are not limited to:

1. Avoiding you for the entirety of the match and waiting until you are stuck or recovering from a combo to kill you and win the match for themselves.
2. Conspiring with another player to force unfair 1v1s (e.g., allowing the other player to confirm their super on you but disrupting your confirm, preventing you from killing them).
3. Gaining meter off another player (usually disconnected) and using their supers on you, and ONLY you.
4. Several of many taunts after killing you or some other "are-you-salty?" circumstance; may include taunting with another player on this list if they are in the same lobby.

Bane_Carter
darkviper10629
DaRon20
gho0st1001
GrEnAdE_mAgNeT22
HArdy2100
JJD_101
Jonn_Wayne
KAT_IS_CHEAP
RiCaNtOnY25
SWANY88N
TJCal50
Utah_LOL
ZAORRA_7
---
I should go.
#2ZavalsBizPosted 8/21/2013 1:05:53 AM
One of these things, huh. Normally I'd say "Who gives a f***", but honestly it's b**** a** players like these guys that ruin the whole game for me.
---
"Are you trying to intimidate me?"
"No, we're trying to kill you."
#3Stanger5150Posted 8/21/2013 1:12:06 AM
Fighting gho0st1001 right now
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#4DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:50:16 AM
Honestly, this is just to help other people avoid these players who ruin the community. It's going to be a long while before I play the random trash that is FFA again.
---
I should go.
#5TheJButtonPosted 8/21/2013 10:17:29 AM
I've only played Kat is Cheap & UTAH, but if it ever happens I'll just quit & join another match. As a Nariko main I know what it's like.
---
Truth does not matter if you do nothing with it and even then we know nothing as we cannot know with certainty.
#6boy_luckPosted 8/21/2013 10:17:49 AM
You do realize this is a moddable topic, right?
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#7DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 10:26:33 AM
boy_luck posted...
You do realize this is a moddable topic, right?

I guess from your sig, you can tell that a lot of things around here get modded at the slightest thing off anyway.
---
I should go.
#8taoxadasaPosted 8/21/2013 11:12:25 AM
What's wrong with taunting, or am I just missing something?
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#9DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 11:23:07 AM
^ Here's a situation: two players on that list come by each other. They kill off the other player in the match and then go specifically for me only. Doesn't happen often, but when it does, they just do taunt parties for the entirety of the match, not even ending it. Usually, this forces me or the other player to leave because we don't want to sit looking at two fools making a fool of themselves.
---
I should go.
#10ChimcharwhoohooPosted 8/21/2013 1:03:44 PM
I ran into GrenadeMagnet multiple times. He has never done any of these things in matches I've been in.
---
PSN: MilliardoPcraft PSAS: Zeus/Kat/Heihachi TTT2: Kazuya/Lili SCV: Viola/Ezio
Official Crash Bandicoot/Pinstripe Potoroo of the PSASBR Board.