why do so many people teabag in this game?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 8/24/2013 5:09:59 AM(edited)
its disrespectful. its only ok when toro does it.
#2Sabkoy99Posted 8/24/2013 6:19:18 AM
HEIHACHI KUMA YOLO!
---
RamenKing24
HEIHACHI KUMA YOLO ^_^!
#3Stanger5150Posted 8/24/2013 8:18:44 AM
It's safer than taunting and more effective. I don't do it but I understand why people do. My alternative to teabagging is "blinking", which I find hilarious for some reason.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#4DavidgraymanPosted 8/24/2013 8:39:34 AM
I've been playing PC recently and I've found some people are just whiny when things don't go their way. They follow some nonsensical logic that if people don't abide by, they get EXTREMELY salty. Things like "Oh he's jumping so much, I don't jump that much, this guy is a cheater imma T-bag him!"....some people are also legit stupid....others just T-bag because they like the response from people like TC (no offense).

Personally I like to T-Bag them back, they go berserk! I guess in their mind T-Bagging is the second most offensive thing you can do in this game (the most offensive is, of course taunting) so when you t-bag them it hurts their manhood. Taunting makes them ragequit or t-bag the entire match XD
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#5KartosFTWPosted 8/24/2013 11:05:47 AM
Because it gets people mad

Evidently it worked on you.
#6DrunkenMegamanPosted 8/24/2013 12:03:43 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
It's safer than taunting and more effective. I don't do it but I understand why people do. My alternative to teabagging is "blinking", which I find hilarious for some reason.

What is blinking?
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Good morning, starshine! The earth says 'Hello!'" - Willy Wonka
#7Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 12:16:44 PM
KartosFTW posted...
Because it gets people mad

Evidently it worked on you.

well it wouldnt if it werent kratos and drakes doing it, especially bad ones, with the upper hand because of their character imba lol
#8ClammehClam24Posted 8/24/2013 12:46:53 PM
Lemme spread my theory once more:
They gave kratos the ability to crouch during his level 3 for one reason and one reason only, to make people angy.
---
PSN(s): I-Use-A-Blender, iStealBP, DiVE_Clam, MashSquare4Days, Blender-A-Use-I,
The official Joe of Disorder 6. Period.
#9Ludacris01Posted 8/24/2013 1:26:08 PM
Most people teabag because their taunts suck.

Take Drake for instance - all 3 of his taunts are garbage. You'd be better off just teabagging
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official King K. Rool of the Smash 4 board. KING K. ROOL FOR SMASH 4
#10Stanger5150Posted 8/24/2013 3:48:29 PM
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

What is blinking?

I tap L1 to send messages in Morse Code as Sly. Tapping it makes it look like he's blinking.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782