why do so many people teabag in this game?

#11RealSlyCooperPosted 8/24/2013 3:26:47 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
It's safer than taunting and more effective. I don't do it but I understand why people do. My alternative to teabagging is "blinking", which I find hilarious for some reason.

What is blinking?

I tap L1 to send messages in Morse Code as Sly. Tapping it makes it look like he's blinking.

Combine that with teabagging and you have the ultimate taunt.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#12DireProphecyPosted 8/24/2013 3:33:35 PM
RealSlyCooper posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
It's safer than taunting and more effective. I don't do it but I understand why people do. My alternative to teabagging is "blinking", which I find hilarious for some reason.

What is blinking?

I tap L1 to send messages in Morse Code as Sly. Tapping it makes it look like he's blinking.

Meh, not really - Sly's "teabag" doesn't really look like anything
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328
#13Stanger5150Posted 8/24/2013 4:14:34 PM
DireProphecy posted...
RealSlyCooper posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

What is blinking?

Meh, not really - Sly's "teabag" doesn't really look like anything

I agree. My favorite teabagger is Sackboy. I can't even get mad because it's so damn funny.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#14dooms14Posted 8/25/2013 8:21:14 AM
The best teabaggers are people who teabag using Raiden or Kratos with some lucky kill, then when things don't go their way they either...

Get Silent
Complain about a Sir Daniel or a Toro they can't beat using KRATOS or RAIDEN.
"Host Left The Room"

or all of the above
---
"Now you can shoot him in his gizzard and he just walks away laughing at ya', have you ever been shot in the gizzard?"
#15Stanger5150Posted 8/25/2013 8:35:17 AM
dooms14 posted...
The best teabaggers are people who teabag using Raiden or Kratos with some lucky kill, then when things don't go their way they either...

Get Silent
Complain about a Sir Daniel or a Toro they can't beat using KRATOS or RAIDEN.
"Host Left The Room"

or all of the above

I was teamed up with a really good Raiden last night in QM. We were against a good Sir Dan and an even better Nariko. I still had all my stock with Dan at 2 and Nariko at 1. My Raiden partner got caught in Dan's lvl 1 arrow confirm, dropping him down to 2. He quit immediately, leaving me to 1v2 them. It was still a fun match, but I hate that crap.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782