Imagine how much more balanced Kratos would be

#11DireProphecyPosted 8/27/2013 5:50:52 PM
PyroSpark posted...
RealSlyCooper posted...
DireProphecy posted...
He's still less OP than Sly.

Sly's not OP. Just annoying.

Pretty much this. Even then, pretty sure Kratos has like 100-0 matchup on like half the cast if not more. Squares still have no cooldown so it's not like you can hit him (depending on your character).

Most top players agree that sly is top tier in 2 v 2, even going so far as to say the 2 v 2 metagame is revolved around teams of sly + character.

Also, no matchup in this game is as one sided as Radec vs Sly, or should I say Radec vs Dynamite barrel. And your first statement is absurd. Several top tiers have positive matchups against Kratos.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328
#12Stanger5150Posted 8/27/2013 6:10:43 PM
DireProphecy posted...
PyroSpark posted...
RealSlyCooper posted...
DireProphecy posted...

Pretty much this. Even then, pretty sure Kratos has like 100-0 matchup on like half the cast if not more. Squares still have no cooldown so it's not like you can hit him (depending on your character).

Most top players agree that sly is top tier in 2 v 2, even going so far as to say the 2 v 2 metagame is revolved around teams of sly + character.

Also, no matchup in this game is as one sided as Radec vs Sly, or should I say Radec vs Dynamite barrel. And your first statement is absurd. Several top tiers have positive matchups against Kratos.

It's not just the barrel... The counter shuts Radec down even better.

Kratos vs Heihachi is one matchup that is almost as one-sided.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#13EternuxPosted 8/27/2013 6:26:40 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
DireProphecy posted...
PyroSpark posted...
RealSlyCooper posted...
DireProphecy posted...

It's not just the barrel... The counter shuts Radec down even better.

Kratos vs Heihachi is one matchup that is almost as one-sided.

Thats not a bad matchup though. Ive beaten a lot of Kratos with my 600+ Heihachi.
---
PSN Eternux
#14RealSlyCooper(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 4:42:09 AM
BkzIzu posted...
He wouldn't be balanced.
He'd be weak.

He'd be less of a pain in the ass to fight though.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#15ChimcharwhoohooPosted 8/29/2013 8:17:17 AM
The worst matchup in the game is Heihachi v. Sackboy.

Heihachi cant even /touch/ sackboy, no matter what he does. Because he just can't pierce the camp.

its -1: 11 out of 10 matches in Sackboys favor. Its so bad, it literally breaks the scale.

That said.

Radec v. Sir Dan is actually a worse matchup than Radec v. Sly

And for those who said Kratos v Heihachi was dumb.. its not.. the matchup is 4:6 in Kratos favor. it isnt too bad.
---
PSN: MilliardoPcraft PSAS: Zeus/Kat/Heihachi TTT2: Kazuya/Lili SCV: Viola/Ezio
Official Crash Bandicoot/Pinstripe Potoroo of the PSASBR Board.
#16Doom_JPosted 8/29/2013 8:33:41 AM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...

Heihachi cant even /touch/ sackboy, no matter what he does. Because he just can't pierce the camp.

its -1: 11 out of 10 matches in Sackboys favor. Its so bad, it literally breaks the scale.

That said.

And for those who said Kratos v Heihachi was dumb.. its not.. the matchup is 4:6 in Kratos favor. it isnt too bad.

finally someone who knows what they're talking about.
#17DireProphecyPosted 8/29/2013 1:43:34 PM
Doom_J posted...

That said.

finally someone who knows what they're talking about.

I don't see how that could be any worse than Radec vs Dynamite barrel. As far as I am concerned they're both 100-0
---
#18DavidgraymanPosted 8/29/2013 2:23:53 PM
That said.

Really? Why?

I dont doubt you just curious
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#19DireProphecyPosted 8/29/2013 2:49:53 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
That said.

Really? Why?

I dont doubt you just curious

No this is BS.
---
#20DireProphecyPosted 8/29/2013 2:55:25 PM

You high brah?
---