How many people do you think will come back to the game because of the patch?

#1blaze19_0XPosted 8/26/2013 6:00:59 PM
When the patch comes out (which is apparently sometime late this fall) how many people do you think will come back and give this game another shot? Do you think several former regulars will return?

I'll definitely come back for a week or two just to see if the major problems balance wise (game balance in general, not just character balance) have been addressed or not. I might even host a few tournaments if no one else does.

I've probably played this game only for about 80 hours total or so (despite owning it since launch day) so I definitely don't feel like I've gotten as much out of the game as I wanted.
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#2SelitePosted 8/26/2013 6:15:57 PM
Eight people.
---
I'd rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings.
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#3RealSlyCooperPosted 8/26/2013 6:23:00 PM
http://www.memecenter.com/fun/1355315/spongebob-amp-amp-patrick-with-24
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#4LanceDrakePosted 8/26/2013 6:27:54 PM
I'll certainly frequent it for a bit to see the changes. Might actually stick around if the changes end up being any good.
---
Simon Belmont, Ridley, and Waluigi for SSBU + 3DS
"Wolf is not a clone" count: 3
#5Doom_JPosted 8/26/2013 6:45:28 PM
Ey blaze. Took ur advice n got a Wii u finally. It's pretty cool. Just got brawl to, but I gotta get a SD card and I have a question. Do you play still? And as far as project m, I have to use the Wifi safe version to play online. What's the difference?
#6blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 7:10:33 PM
Doom_J posted...
Ey blaze. Took ur advice n got a Wii u finally. It's pretty cool. Just got brawl to, but I gotta get a SD card and I have a question. Do you play still? And as far as project m, I have to use the Wifi safe version to play online. What's the difference?

Yeah I still play Brawl. Got back into it recently actually. We could play sometime if you want. As long as you don't live on the moon the connection should be playable.

The Wifi safe version for Project M has no major differences from the normal version, it's missing a few features or so since they might mess up wifi but nothing that affects gameplay.

The Wifi version is definitely the way to go if you want to play it on wifi.
---
#7DrunkenMegamanPosted 8/26/2013 7:17:29 PM
RealSlyCooper posted...

Excellent.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Good morning, starshine! The earth says 'Hello!'" - Willy Wonka
#8blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 7:18:15 PM
DrunkenMegaman posted...
RealSlyCooper posted...

Excellent.

25 is still funnier.
---
#9Doom_JPosted 8/26/2013 8:46:26 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Doom_J posted...

Yeah I still play Brawl. Got back into it recently actually. We could play sometime if you want. As long as you don't live on the moon the connection should be playable.

The Wifi safe version for Project M has no major differences from the normal version, it's missing a few features or so since they might mess up wifi but nothing that affects gameplay.

The Wifi version is definitely the way to go if you want to play it on wifi.

Good to know, thanks. And yea we should play sometime, even though I don't understand the friend code thing too well, and I need a proper controller cuz the Wii remote is too much trouble. Anyway if you have the Wii u I guess I could add your mii
#10blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 8:58:24 PM(edited)
No, I don't have a Wii U yet.

For Brawl, I would recommend buying a Classic Controller Pro, probably the best option for you. I use a Classic myself.

And there's a good chance Smash 4 will be compatible with it since it works with the Wii U.

For friend codes it's easy. Once you go on Brawl wifi you'll see a friend code near your name. I have to add that, you have to add mine and that's it.
---