Character you feelbad/smirk when they miss their super(1,2,3)

#1marioparty17Posted 8/29/2013 12:18:51 PM
Feel Bad

Big Daddy level 1
Sir Dan level 2
Evil Cole level 3

HaHa Stupid noob L2P

Spike level 1/Coles level 1
Spike level 2/ Raiden level 2 (the feeling of the air dodge to level(blank))
Kat level 3/Jak level 3(What you cant hit I feel sorry for your run away)
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature #ReleaseDart/Abe
#2ZavalsBizPosted 8/29/2013 12:25:03 PM
I get pissed when someone air dodges Zeus' Lv.2.
---
"Everyone is an idiot but me."
#3ChimcharwhoohooPosted 8/29/2013 12:33:54 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...

This.

Its supposed to linger.. why is it not lingering?!?!

Also. I hate it, when zeus's level 3 glitches out, so that a couple guys arent there. You can hear them laughing on their mics, calling the Zeus user a bad player.
---
PSN: MilliardoPcraft PSAS: Zeus/Kat/Heihachi TTT2: Kazuya/Lili SCV: Viola/Ezio
Official Crash Bandicoot/Pinstripe Potoroo of the PSASBR Board.
#4ZavalsBizPosted 8/29/2013 12:46:27 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

This.

Its supposed to linger.. why is it not lingering?!?!

Also. I hate it, when zeus's level 3 glitches out, so that a couple guys arent there. You can hear them laughing on their mics, calling the Zeus user a bad player.

This is why getting a Blackbelt with Zeus was a nightmare for me. His Lv.3 was his only viable option and, even if it works fine, it's ridiculously easy to avoid and you'll always have a 40% chance of crashing you game and losing like 10 Belts for it. Not to mention if I ran into a Sackboy I pretty much lost if he abused the Checkpoint glitch.
---
"Everyone is an idiot but me."
#5TheConduitGenePosted 8/29/2013 7:27:48 PM
I just pity the hell out of any Nariko player that completely misses their level 2.
---
He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us.
#6Stanger5150Posted 8/29/2013 9:25:35 PM
Feel bad: Big Daddy level 1, Sly level 1 due to Murray tripping, Nariko level 2, when she's killed from behind.

Lol: Cole's level 1, Sly's level 3, Ratchet's level 1 while I'm standing directly outside his hitbox taunting him.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#7RainbowsaurusPosted 8/29/2013 9:48:19 PM
Poor Heihachi players, incessantly screwed by Kuma's great AI :c
---
=_=
http://i.imgur.com/IunZcuT.gif
#8boy_luckPosted 8/29/2013 10:59:13 PM
Why would you scoff at Spikes missing their lvl1s and lvl2s, tc??? They are awful and prolly the worst in the game. Every time a Spike misses their supers I feel really bad, tbh. The godly moveset and ridiculously fast AP gain just don't make up for the awful set of supers...
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#9Stanger5150Posted 8/29/2013 11:11:50 PM
boy_luck posted...
Why would you scoff at Spikes missing their lvl1s and lvl2s, tc??? They are awful and prolly the worst in the game. Every time a Spike misses their supers I feel really bad, tbh. The godly moveset and ridiculously fast AP gain just don't make up for the awful set of supers...

This. Spike is a good character with an effective moveset, but his supers are awful.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#10PyroSparkPosted 8/30/2013 10:27:55 AM
TheConduitGene posted...
I just pity the hell out of any Nariko player that completely misses their level 2.

I feel worst when I see someone kill them during it and they don't even get any kills. ;_;
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7