Lag y u do dis

• Topic Archived

User Info: TheBlackAce222

TheBlackAce222
3 years ago#1
I decided to hop on the game for a bit and played like 6 matches.
3 of them went well but the other 3 went down the drain. Connection loss, losing because the lag literally made it so I couldnt move. I was laying down with invincible frames and got killed by Raiden.
The other time the match just randomly ended. And the last the game couldnt even start.

I rarely had this problem before, or are there more lag switchers in this game or something?
PSN - xOptogerx
Remove Trolls http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4590985/remove-kebab-o.gif

User Info: DanteTheBest

DanteTheBest
3 years ago#2
This game just sucks. Not lag switchers, just crappy servers.

Once, I used Isaac's level 2 against someone in a 1v1, he got hit by hit, got sent flying across the stage, hit a platform and then just stood up on the platform and didn't die. After he miraculously survived it, he started t-bagging as if it was him that caused that BS to happen.

There are countless other stories like that, but that one was just the most recent. I also can't tell you how many times I have glitched out of the stage with Zeus' teleport making the game unplayable
''Then give Sly the ability to block AND teleport, like Spike. Spike, in the hands of a good player... is actually one of Sly's best opponents''
~Stanger5150

User Info: dooms14

dooms14
3 years ago#3
At least you guys didn't get hit by full screen Lag Lv1 Sweet Tooth lol. Sweet Tooth is on otherside of the map found myself dead by his Lv1.
"Now you can shoot him in his gizzard and he just walks away laughing at ya', have you ever been shot in the gizzard?"

User Info: biggskiller

biggskiller
3 years ago#4
The best one so far was I was playing ffa stock and it was me and someone else left on stowaways. I had 2 life's they had 1 and apparently the dead player 3 who was parappa killed both of us and I won the match. They asked me wtf happened I told him I think parappa killed us from the grave.
Soskue Aizen plays PS All Stars and uses his shikai to mess with your perception.

User Info: linuxrox

linuxrox
3 years ago#5
I think if you tried to use a lag switch it would boot you off immediately.
Who dares, wins.

User Info: Jammer196

Jammer196
3 years ago#6
I've only played about 10 online games and about half of them had glitches that changed the outcome of the match.
Playing Just Cause 2, and The World Ends With You and Failing at PSABR
PSN - Jammer196 Waiting for Sanctum 2 and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on PSN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived