Lag y u do dis

#1TheBlackAce222Posted 8/29/2013 4:17:12 PM
I decided to hop on the game for a bit and played like 6 matches.
3 of them went well but the other 3 went down the drain. Connection loss, losing because the lag literally made it so I couldnt move. I was laying down with invincible frames and got killed by Raiden.
The other time the match just randomly ended. And the last the game couldnt even start.

I rarely had this problem before, or are there more lag switchers in this game or something?
---
PSN - xOptogerx
Remove Trolls http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4590985/remove-kebab-o.gif
#2DanteTheBestPosted 8/29/2013 7:26:44 PM
This game just sucks. Not lag switchers, just crappy servers.

Once, I used Isaac's level 2 against someone in a 1v1, he got hit by hit, got sent flying across the stage, hit a platform and then just stood up on the platform and didn't die. After he miraculously survived it, he started t-bagging as if it was him that caused that BS to happen.

There are countless other stories like that, but that one was just the most recent. I also can't tell you how many times I have glitched out of the stage with Zeus' teleport making the game unplayable
---
''Then give Sly the ability to block AND teleport, like Spike. Spike, in the hands of a good player... is actually one of Sly's best opponents''
~Stanger5150
#3dooms14Posted 8/29/2013 11:46:02 PM
At least you guys didn't get hit by full screen Lag Lv1 Sweet Tooth lol. Sweet Tooth is on otherside of the map found myself dead by his Lv1.
---
"Now you can shoot him in his gizzard and he just walks away laughing at ya', have you ever been shot in the gizzard?"
#4biggskillerPosted 8/30/2013 9:03:55 AM
The best one so far was I was playing ffa stock and it was me and someone else left on stowaways. I had 2 life's they had 1 and apparently the dead player 3 who was parappa killed both of us and I won the match. They asked me wtf happened I told him I think parappa killed us from the grave.
---
Soskue Aizen plays PS All Stars and uses his shikai to mess with your perception.
#5linuxroxPosted 8/30/2013 2:24:24 PM
I think if you tried to use a lag switch it would boot you off immediately.
---
Who dares, wins.
#6Jammer196Posted 8/30/2013 2:28:50 PM
I've only played about 10 online games and about half of them had glitches that changed the outcome of the match.
---
Playing Just Cause 2, and The World Ends With You and Failing at PSABR
PSN - Jammer196 Waiting for Sanctum 2 and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on PSN