Parappa's grapple loop...

#1Stanger5150Posted 8/30/2013 1:23:14 AM
I saw this for the first time tonight... What the f*** man?!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#2dooms14Posted 8/30/2013 1:37:58 AM
Grapple loop you from the wall bounce? Yea you rarely see players combo off the walls.
---
"Now you can shoot him in his gizzard and he just walks away laughing at ya', have you ever been shot in the gizzard?"
#3Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 1:44:23 AM
dooms14 posted...
Grapple loop you from the wall bounce? Yea you rarely see players combo off the walls.

No, standing on the ground, face to face. Over and over... No escape
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#4Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 1:50:22 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
dooms14 posted...

No, standing on the ground, face to face. Over and over... No escape

As soon as he hits after the grapple, he immediately grapples again, not leaving enough frames for anyone to escape, even Sly.

I was 1v1 with him... charged all the way to level 3 without me being able to move.

I'm not familiar with Parappa's whole moveset, but I'm pretty sure it's his grapple. It's absolutely f****** insane
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#5ZavalsBizPosted 8/30/2013 1:58:12 AM
That's strange, the loop isn't possible. Ya should get enough time to block then punish. Sly can escape put it requires a lot of button mashin'
---
"Everyone is an idiot but me."
#6Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 2:06:45 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
That's strange, the loop isn't possible. Ya should get enough time to block then punish. Sly can escape put it requires a lot of button mashin'

I honestly could not escape. I'm a decent Sly too
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#7ZavalsBizPosted 8/30/2013 2:13:54 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Well that explains it. Sly has the hardest time escaping it, everyone else has no issues.
---
#8Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 2:19:16 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Well that explains it. Sly has the hardest time escaping it, everyone else has no issues.

Figures, lol. Oh well, he needs more weaknesses anyway I suppose. I'll let the little puppy bastard have that one.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#9ZavalsBizPosted 8/30/2013 2:24:11 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Figures, lol. Oh well, he needs more weaknesses anyway I suppose. I'll let the little puppy bastard have that one.

Parappa ain't the only one that can loop Sly. Radec's Neutral Square chain is inescapable as well. But since Sly wreaks Radec anyways, I suppose it's fair.
---
#10Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 2:32:53 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Parappa ain't the only one that can loop Sly. Radec's Neutral Square chain is inescapable as well. But since Sly wreaks Radec anyways, I suppose it's fair.

Yeah, I'm never close enough to Radec to let him start that loop.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782