The game just trolled me

#1SettaWorldTeethPosted 9/2/2013 11:19:23 AM
So I was in a ranked match as Sir Daniel just now and hit a Fat Princess with a freeze missle. I then got to the platform below her and used my level 2 while a Ratchet used his level one (whiffing everyone). What happens? Well not only did my super miss the Ratchet who was stuck in place doing a super but it missed the frozen FP who amost directly above me. She wasn't air recovering or anything like that. It just straight up missed her entirely.

The fall patch can't come soon enough...
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#2TheConduitGenePosted 9/2/2013 11:25:20 AM
Ah, wow that sucks lol.
---
He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us.
#3DrunkenMegamanPosted 9/2/2013 11:56:27 AM
That blows.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Good morning, starshine! The earth says 'Hello!'" - Willy Wonka
#4boy_luckPosted 9/2/2013 12:33:44 PM
I just had an encounter with a Good Cole that got stuck into his lvl3 animation (I'm assuming it had to do with lag or some sort of connectivity/server issue). Basically what happened is that he had an invisible tornado ravaging the stage (the opponent stage, btw) and destroyed us all. Since it was timed FFA, he got almost 30 kills. It was ridiculous...

But yeah, the patch can't come any sooner.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#5LittlejefferyPosted 9/2/2013 1:21:29 PM
boy_luck posted...
I just had an encounter with a Good Cole that got stuck into his lvl3 animation (I'm assuming it had to do with lag or some sort of connectivity/server issue). Basically what happened is that he had an invisible tornado ravaging the stage (the opponent stage, btw) and destroyed us all. Since it was timed FFA, he got almost 30 kills. It was ridiculous...

Out of curiosity, was there a blue Radec (2nd costume) in that match?
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#6FaellinPosted 9/2/2013 1:42:29 PM
Had a similar issue, where the enemy Zeus got stuck in his level 3 for several minutes...
#7Jammer196Posted 9/2/2013 1:49:17 PM
There was this one time, where Sackboy did his level 2 and the camera zoomed onto him and followed him around for the rest of the match.
---
Playing Terraria, and Chibi Robo: Park Patrol and Failing at PSABR
PSN - Jammer196 Waiting for Sanctum 2 and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on PSN
#8boy_luckPosted 9/2/2013 2:21:45 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
boy_luck posted...

Out of curiosity, was there a blue Radec (2nd costume) in that match?

Yup.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#9Ludacris01Posted 9/2/2013 2:25:21 PM
SettaWorldTeeth posted...
So I was in a ranked match as Sir Daniel just now and hit a Fat Princess with a freeze missle. I then got to the platform below her and used my level 2 while a Ratchet used his level one (whiffing everyone). What happens? Well not only did my super miss the Ratchet who was stuck in place doing a super but it missed the frozen FP who amost directly above me. She wasn't air recovering or anything like that. It just straight up missed her entirely.

Welcome to Sir Daniel.

I can't tell you how many time I've raged and almost burst a blood vessel in my body because of his supers.
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official King K. Rool of the Smash 4 board. KING K. ROOL FOR SMASH 4
#10SettaWorldTeeth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 3:12:57 PM
Ludacris01 posted...
SettaWorldTeeth posted...

Welcome to Sir Daniel.

I can't tell you how many time I've raged and almost burst a blood vessel in my body because of his supers.

Oh I know all about it trust me. I've seen Heihachi's using their air down triangle to avoid my level 3 completely, getting killed by my own level 2 and small characters laughing at my level 1. This one though just sent me over the edge. It made me lose when I should have won.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak