3rd: A Social Commentary on Each Character in the Game and their Representation.

#1DavidgraymanPosted 9/2/2013 5:18:17 PM
Hello.

I was gone. Now I am not. Today we will discuss an additional character in PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale. Sir Daniel Fortesque is an inanimate object taking a human form. When Sir Daniel Fortesque wins a match, the player can choose a win pose. This win pose is an animation that plays when Sir Daniel Fortesque wins a match. In one of Sir Daniel Fortesque win pose animations he takes off his head and hands it to the player. This is bad for the children. When the children see Sir Daniel Fortesque and they will try to emulate all of his actions because they believe real people can do this. The children will rip off their own heads and hand them to their friends. The children are not very bright. No. This is bad.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#2K1ngAce11Posted 9/2/2013 10:09:05 PM
Kill it with fire. And drumsticks apparently...
---
Extra wub
PSN:k1ngcoolest
#3BkzIzuPosted 9/3/2013 9:52:49 AM
I'm the Hero of Gallowmere! I'll show you!
#4AMP1317Posted 9/3/2013 10:21:04 AM
I will be discussing Sackboy.
Yet another inanimate object put into human form. Whenever Sackboy fights, he shoots cake from a hat called a "cake launcher".
However, children cannot determine the difference between a cake launcher and a gun, so Sackboy promotes gun violence to children.

He should be banned from the game, for forcing children to believe guns are safe and harmless.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#5Sabkoy99Posted 9/3/2013 4:20:25 PM
AMP1317 posted...
I will be discussing Sackboy.
Yet another inanimate object put into human form. Whenever Sackboy fights, he shoots cake from a hat called a "cake launcher".
However, children cannot determine the difference between a cake launcher and a gun, so Sackboy promotes gun violence to children.

He should be banned from the game, for forcing children to believe guns are safe and harmless.

Cakeinator my friend
---
RamenKing24
#6RealSlyCooperPosted 9/3/2013 4:44:20 PM
Hello.

I will be discussing Sly. He is a thief. He steals AP from his opponents and stealth assassinates them. Children will see this and start pickpocketing people and assassinating them from behind. He should be banned from the game, for forcing children to believe theft and murder is okay.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#7Davidgrayman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 8:01:10 PM
K1ngAce11 posted...
Kill it with fire. And drumsticks apparently...

Hello.

You are right. This is another problem with Sir Daniel Fortesque. He promotes wasting food. There are very hungry people in the world. I am one of them. Sir Daniel Fortesque throws the leg of a chicken at enemies. The children will see this and learn. The children learn that food is a weapon. The children try to kill each other with pulled porked and apples. The children are not very bright. No. This is bad.

Thank you.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin