Hi I'm Skazzasurf

#11DavidgraymanPosted 9/11/2013 2:42:55 PM
DeZAde posted...
aw sheet son...

im the main character of the board, glad to meet you friend.

I can play you if you want, i need someone to play with

ss4parrothair is this board's final boss TC.
You have to beat him at Final Destination, no items, Sly only
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#12Solid_SebPosted 9/11/2013 2:53:50 PM
add me if you like. and anyone else who feels like it. looking to play any game mode.

psn seb1441
#13Stanger5150Posted 9/11/2013 2:57:27 PM
Your username looks familiar. I'm also a Sly main and I think I fought you before.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing- TMNT 2: Battle Nexus (PS2), PS All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3), Willow (NES)
#14Skazzasurf(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 3:06:53 PM
I think I've played you before as well. Do you ever have someone over playing on a second controller? Because I remember seeing a person with a second controller who had a name similiar to yours.
---
PSN: I_is_pro_likedat playing mostly PSABR and Nba 2k13
PSABR Mains: Sly, Kat(only in certain situations), Raiden(see Kat) NBA Team: Denver Nuggets baby!
#15Stanger5150Posted 9/11/2013 3:25:20 PM
Skazzasurf posted...
I think I've played you before as well. Do you ever have someone over playing on a second controller? Because I remember seeing a person with a second controller who had a name similiar to yours.

Yes, my brother is my usual partner. He mains Nariko, but is dabbling a little with Dan and G. Cole. My secondary is Heihachi, but I also use Zeus on rare occasion.

I'm on vacation in Florida at this time, but feel free to add me. It's always a blast teaming up or fighting against another Sly.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing- TMNT 2: Battle Nexus (PS2), PS All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3), Willow (NES)
#16EtroAnimePosted 9/12/2013 6:36:25 PM
Wow been away from the board for sooooo long nice to meed you. Many have moved on from this game but I have fond memories of playing with so many people from this board, I miss it.
---
Far gone in Deep Space Ignition.
PSN ID: Rammel29
#17judgementaeonPosted 9/12/2013 6:40:07 PM
Hey, nice to meet you...you can add me, but don't expect much fights >_< lol
---
"In a world that cheated me, why should I play fair..."
#18RealSlyCooperPosted 9/13/2013 4:52:54 PM
Welcome to the All-Stars board. Where people whine about everything in this game and come up with the stupidest nerfs for characters that don't need them.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#19DeZAdePosted 9/13/2013 6:00:55 PM
yo when u online again? wanna play
#20Skazzasurf(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 6:10:55 PM
DeZAde posted...
yo when u online again? wanna play

Check your friends list once in a while man I'm always available HaHa
---
PSN: I_is_pro_likedat playing mostly PSABR and Nba 2k13
PSABR Mains: Sly, Kat(only in certain situations), Raiden(see Kat) NBA Team: Denver Nuggets baby!