Anyone else a little adamant on getting a balance patch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone else a little adamant on getting a balance patch?
2 years ago#1
I mean, in the last patch, Raiden got buffed and Nariko, Parappa, and Sweet Tooth got nerfed. The only real positive thing that happened was that Big Daddy got buffed up to mid-tier. What if another high-tier gets buffed in this next patch?
---
GROOSE FOR SSB4
~THE GROOSE IS LOOSE~
2 years ago#2
Trigger_Monkey posted...
What if another high-tier gets buffed in this next patch?

Well then, It's a good thing the PS4 is coming out and that this game won't be compatible with it :)
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
"Snyder, Nolan and Goyer need to be lined up and executed." - animeape
2 years ago#3
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Trigger_Monkey posted...
What if another high-tier gets buffed in this next patch?

Well then, It's a good thing the PS4 is coming out and that this game won't be compatible with it :)

True enough. And I still do think that the buffs to Big Daddy and Sir Dan are awesome.
---
GROOSE FOR SSB4
~THE GROOSE IS LOOSE~
2 years ago#4
We need one. I haven't gotten a SINGLE GAME all day that wasn't filled with crap.

Raiden juggle nonsense, Dante Empty Cancelling, Kat nonsense, Squaretos...

It's been a gauntlet of ever incredibly broken thing ever wrong with this game rolled into one 8-hour stretch.

The patch can't come soon enough.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
2 years ago#5
McFordmanson posted...
We need one. I haven't gotten a SINGLE GAME all day that wasn't filled with crap.

Raiden juggle nonsense, Dante Empty Cancelling, Kat nonsense, Squaretos...

It's been a gauntlet of ever incredibly broken thing ever wrong with this game rolled into one 8-hour stretch.

The patch can't come soon enough.

Dante EC was discovered before the last patch though. And you forgot Isaac gunloop.
---
PSN Eternux
2 years ago#6
Adamant?
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
2 years ago#7
Toro, Spike, Nariko, Jak, and Parappa were all nerfed.

Radec, who desperately needed buffs got only a buff to his up circle.

Cole was buffed to OP status, and Raiden was inadvertently buffed.
Kat was untouched.

Maybe SSM will do a better job at a balance patch though.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328
2 years ago#8
1) SuperBot did not intentionally imbalance the game.

2) Dante empty canceling is fair, but that's off topic.

3) The official forums stickied a thread that looks at the suggestions from character podcasts. However, this is not to say that only the podcasts will be looked at because they are constantly updating reasonable suggestions.

I think it's safe to say that at least a few notes will be taken from us as a community. Head over to the officials and check out Domino's thread "Notes for Tank" if you have any ideas that could help balance (You will be challenged so expect that).
---
Truth does not matter if you do nothing with it and even then we know nothing as we cannot know with certainty.
2 years ago#9
TheJButton posted...

Proof that Superboy's team is comprised of rookies and self-proclaimed fighter experts. Sony should have given the game to a larger, recognized studio that knows how to make fighting games like Namco, Capcom or SNK.

On topic, I really hope SSM listens to community input (with certain reservations of course). Although I'm almost certain that Kratos will remain the same given he's SSM's golden boy. Also, I strongly believe Kat is pretty much beyond the point of no return. She's just too broken to fix.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
2 years ago#10
boy_luck posted...
TheJButton posted...

Proof that Superboy's team is comprised of rookies and self-proclaimed fighter experts. Sony should have given the game to a larger, recognized studio that knows how to make fighting games like Namco, Capcom or SNK.

On topic, I really hope SSM listens to community input (with certain reservations of course). Although I'm almost certain that Kratos will remain the same given he's SSM's golden boy. Also, I strongly believe Kat is pretty much beyond the point of no return. She's just too broken to fix.

Capcom? Just no, we don't need an Ultimate/Super/Hyper/Arcade/Game Of The Year/Ultra edition every 1 or 2 years.
---
PSN: XxDark_ExilexX
PSASBR Mains: Spike, Kat, Nariko
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone else a little adamant on getting a balance patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived