Anyone else a little adamant on getting a balance patch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone else a little adamant on getting a balance patch?

User Info: Trigger_Monkey

Trigger_Monkey
3 years ago#1
I mean, in the last patch, Raiden got buffed and Nariko, Parappa, and Sweet Tooth got nerfed. The only real positive thing that happened was that Big Daddy got buffed up to mid-tier. What if another high-tier gets buffed in this next patch?
GROOSE FOR SSB4
~THE GROOSE IS LOOSE~

User Info: ImDyinSquirtle

ImDyinSquirtle
3 years ago#2
Trigger_Monkey posted...
What if another high-tier gets buffed in this next patch?

Well then, It's a good thing the PS4 is coming out and that this game won't be compatible with it :)
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
"Snyder, Nolan and Goyer need to be lined up and executed." - animeape

User Info: Trigger_Monkey

Trigger_Monkey
3 years ago#3
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Trigger_Monkey posted...
What if another high-tier gets buffed in this next patch?

Well then, It's a good thing the PS4 is coming out and that this game won't be compatible with it :)

True enough. And I still do think that the buffs to Big Daddy and Sir Dan are awesome.
GROOSE FOR SSB4
~THE GROOSE IS LOOSE~

User Info: McFordmanson

McFordmanson
3 years ago#4
We need one. I haven't gotten a SINGLE GAME all day that wasn't filled with crap.

Raiden juggle nonsense, Dante Empty Cancelling, Kat nonsense, Squaretos...

It's been a gauntlet of ever incredibly broken thing ever wrong with this game rolled into one 8-hour stretch.

The patch can't come soon enough.
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.

User Info: Eternux

Eternux
3 years ago#5
McFordmanson posted...
We need one. I haven't gotten a SINGLE GAME all day that wasn't filled with crap.

Raiden juggle nonsense, Dante Empty Cancelling, Kat nonsense, Squaretos...

It's been a gauntlet of ever incredibly broken thing ever wrong with this game rolled into one 8-hour stretch.

The patch can't come soon enough.

Dante EC was discovered before the last patch though. And you forgot Isaac gunloop.
PSN Eternux

User Info: tlcstormz

tlcstormz
3 years ago#6
Adamant?
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14

User Info: DireProphecy

DireProphecy
3 years ago#7
Toro, Spike, Nariko, Jak, and Parappa were all nerfed.

Radec, who desperately needed buffs got only a buff to his up circle.

Cole was buffed to OP status, and Raiden was inadvertently buffed.
Kat was untouched.

Maybe SSM will do a better job at a balance patch though.
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328

User Info: TheJButton

TheJButton
3 years ago#8
1) SuperBot did not intentionally imbalance the game.

2) Dante empty canceling is fair, but that's off topic.

3) The official forums stickied a thread that looks at the suggestions from character podcasts. However, this is not to say that only the podcasts will be looked at because they are constantly updating reasonable suggestions.

I think it's safe to say that at least a few notes will be taken from us as a community. Head over to the officials and check out Domino's thread "Notes for Tank" if you have any ideas that could help balance (You will be challenged so expect that).
Truth does not matter if you do nothing with it and even then we know nothing as we cannot know with certainty.

User Info: boy_luck

boy_luck
3 years ago#9
TheJButton posted...

Proof that Superboy's team is comprised of rookies and self-proclaimed fighter experts. Sony should have given the game to a larger, recognized studio that knows how to make fighting games like Namco, Capcom or SNK.

On topic, I really hope SSM listens to community input (with certain reservations of course). Although I'm almost certain that Kratos will remain the same given he's SSM's golden boy. Also, I strongly believe Kat is pretty much beyond the point of no return. She's just too broken to fix.
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif

User Info: XDarkMethod

XDarkMethod
3 years ago#10
boy_luck posted...
TheJButton posted...

Proof that Superboy's team is comprised of rookies and self-proclaimed fighter experts. Sony should have given the game to a larger, recognized studio that knows how to make fighting games like Namco, Capcom or SNK.

On topic, I really hope SSM listens to community input (with certain reservations of course). Although I'm almost certain that Kratos will remain the same given he's SSM's golden boy. Also, I strongly believe Kat is pretty much beyond the point of no return. She's just too broken to fix.

Capcom? Just no, we don't need an Ultimate/Super/Hyper/Arcade/Game Of The Year/Ultra edition every 1 or 2 years.
PSN: XxDark_ExilexX
PSASBR Mains: Spike, Kat, Nariko
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone else a little adamant on getting a balance patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived