GameFaqs Rewind: 1

#11McFordmansonPosted 9/25/2013 7:08:48 PM
Big Kahn, Rumbalumba, Elite_Japanese, Ragnaroak... you guys were fun.

Man, I miss this board pre-release. Lots of fun speculation taking place in the midst of a giant flamewar and constant fun stuff like Paul Gale hints and yet another character wishlist.

Now it's just a few people complaining about game mechanics and sitting here remembering when this was actually fun.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#12Ludacris01Posted 9/25/2013 8:55:25 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/62657108

lmaoooo
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official King K. Rool of the Smash 4 board. KING K. ROOL FOR SMASH 4
#13KillDozer123Posted 9/28/2013 5:49:50 AM
McFordmanson posted...

Man, I miss this board pre-release. Lots of fun speculation taking place in the midst of a giant flamewar and constant fun stuff like Paul Gale hints and yet another character wishlist.

Now it's just a few people complaining about game mechanics and sitting here remembering when this was actually fun.

I thought they were all the same person. X3
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#14McFordmansonPosted 9/28/2013 12:41:03 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
McFordmanson posted...

I thought they were all the same person. X3

Shame they aren't around anymore. Even if all they'd do was yell about how much the game sucked, it'd be more fun than sitting here hoping SSM actually gives us a decent balance patch shortly before the inevitable death of the online servers.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.