SuperBot ruined what could of been amazing

#1TurtlePowahPosted 9/24/2013 2:10:48 PM
Seriously why did they have to try and "break" the mold with there stupid super system.

If it had just been a strait clone of Smash Brothers or even jacked someone elses super system like Disgaea or Power Stone. It's not like Smash Brother was the original Party Brawler they jacked it from someone else.

My dreams of lots of Sony party brawlers being released every few years has been crushed because of Super Bot =(
#2Charizard18Posted 9/24/2013 2:11:58 PM
ok
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#3DavidgraymanPosted 9/24/2013 2:22:04 PM
Acutally I don't think fact this isnt a Smash clone is this game's problem
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://slitherup.tumblr.com/search/metal+slug
#4taoxadasaPosted 9/24/2013 2:46:37 PM(edited)
The best part about this game is the unique gameplay imo. If it had been a downright clone of Smash Bros it would just be downright inferior and I wouldn't play it as nearly as much.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#5boy_luckPosted 9/24/2013 3:01:31 PM
The super system is actually one of the best parts of this game, tc. The gameplay in PSASBR is vastly to superior to anything the Smash franchise has. That said, Superbot did ruin this game, but for many other reasons I'm pretty sure you have absolutely no idea of, tc. You obviously have no clue what PSASBR is like and don't know what you're talking about at all.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
http://i.imgur.com/RShmaGC.gif
#6BkzIzuPosted 9/24/2013 3:12:25 PM
Wow some people are just stupid. Do you honestly think the game wouldn't be even more broken with the heatlhbar/Percentage system?
Have you even played the game and looked the characters movesets. Those systems won't work unless they change the entire movesets.
#7generalguy64Posted 9/24/2013 5:56:57 PM
Pre-release: *Complains it's a clone of Smash*

Post-release: *Complains that it's not a clone of Smash*
#8Stanger5150Posted 9/24/2013 6:19:20 PM
I like the Supers system... But honestly, I'd like it more if there were no level 3s at all.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
NP- Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Genesis), Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA), PS All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3), Mortal Kombat 4 (PS1)
#9Stanger5150Posted 9/24/2013 6:20:29 PM
Also TC, it concerns me how much you like talking about jacking.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
NP- Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Genesis), Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA), PS All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3), Mortal Kombat 4 (PS1)
#10christiankid7Posted 9/24/2013 6:56:57 PM
taoxadasa posted...
The best part about this game is the unique gameplay imo. If it had been a downright clone of Smash Bros it would just be downright inferior and I wouldn't play it as nearly as much.

plus, I'm not so sure that Superbot was responsible for the super system. Their original idea was more of a knockout system but for a CTF sort of game
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards