SuperBot ruined what could of been amazing

#11XDarkMethodPosted 9/24/2013 6:57:52 PM
i don't think Superbot ruined this game, i think SSM did

sure, Superbot made some wrong turns, but if they still had it, they'd still be working to improve it & give us more characters we wan't (Dart & Abe for example), but SSM took the game & let it die before they even got the chance to let it blossom into something great with the help of real post release support/tuning
---
PSN: XxDark_ExilexX
PSASBR Mains: Spike, Kat, Nariko
#12PyroSparkPosted 9/24/2013 7:36:08 PM
It really would have been better if they just ripped off ssb's thing.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#13XDarkMethodPosted 9/24/2013 9:53:04 PM
PyroSpark posted...
It really would have been better if they just ripped off ssb's thing.

thats why people hated it in the 1st place, it'd just fail for that reason & we'd be in the exact same spot, & we already have enough OP characters without ringouts
---
#14ImDyinSquirtlePosted 9/25/2013 12:36:08 AM
The super system is fine, it just needs a few tweaks
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
"Snyder, Nolan and Goyer need to be lined up and executed." - animeape
#15ImDyinSquirtlePosted 9/25/2013 12:37:24 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
I like the Supers system... But honestly, I'd like it more if there were no level 3s at all.

Agreed, it ruins the flow of the game a bit IMO
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
"Snyder, Nolan and Goyer need to be lined up and executed." - animeape
#16DrunkenMegamanPosted 9/25/2013 8:01:01 AM
The super system was a good concept, SB just made the game glitchy and unbalanced. I like the game, but if it was made by a more experienced team it would probably be a lot better.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Good morning, starshine! The earth says 'Hello!'" - Willy Wonka
#17Chzrm3Posted 9/25/2013 9:04:27 AM
The super system is the best thing about this game, haha.

XDarkMethod posted...

sure, Superbot made some wrong turns, but if they still had it, they'd still be working to improve it & give us more characters we wan't (Dart & Abe for example), but SSM took the game & let it die before they even got the chance to let it blossom into something great with the help of real post release support/tuning

Naw, SSM didn't do anything wrong.

How would you feel if you had a successful game development pipeline going on, and then someone said "Oh! Hey. We made this game, but we did a pretty poor job with it and it didn't sell as well as we were hoping, so... you deal with that now!"

They never wanted to inherit PSASBR. It's not like they were bidding for it, like how SEGA bought Atlus. This was something shoved on them by Sony.

So blame Sony and blame Superbot all you want, but don't blame SSM. You might as well blame Naughty Dog for saying from the beginning "we want no part of this". They're equally as culpable as SSM.
---
If Smash 4 gets more DK reps, I'll achieve Nirvana and never want anything again.
Dixie, K. Rool, Funky, Lanky........... Mmmmmmm yeeaaaaaa!!!!
#18Q_BlahPosted 9/25/2013 9:23:31 AM
I can tell your new to this board. And Superbot did an amazing job, they were just rushed by sony. It was sonys fault this game is the way it is. I would not be playing this game if it was another smash clone.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#19ChimcharwhoohooPosted 9/25/2013 10:30:58 AM
Chzrm3 posted...

XDarkMethod posted...

How would you feel if you had a successful game development pipeline going on, and then someone said "Oh! Hey. We made this game, but we did a pretty poor job with it and it didn't sell as well as we were hoping, so... you deal with that now!"

They never wanted to inherit PSASBR. It's not like they were bidding for it, like how SEGA bought Atlus. This was something shoved on them by Sony.

So blame Sony and blame Superbot all you want, but don't blame SSM. You might as well blame Naughty Dog for saying from the beginning "we want no part of this". They're equally as culpable as SSM.

Okay, that excuse will work for PSAS. but SSM also did the same thing with games that actually were successful. like Twisted Metal and Starhawk.
---
PSN: MilliardoPcraft PSAS: Zeus/Kat/Heihachi TTT2: Kazuya/Lili SCV: Viola/Ezio
Official Crash Bandicoot/Pinstripe Potoroo of the PSASBR Board.
#20XDarkMethodPosted 9/25/2013 10:58:01 AM
Chzrm3 posted...

XDarkMethod posted...

actually, i do blame ND for that

& it is their fault because again, we'd have more better stuff by now if they didn't let it die, & you try making a game like that with their budget & see what happens, & this is the 3rd time SSM killed a game meant to get better with more support, so i blame Sony for always handing games to them & i blame SSM for always killing them
---