If you could swap a singular move from a character for another from their games.

#11FaellinPosted 10/14/2013 8:19:30 AM
I would swap Parappa's level 3 with some sort of button pressing mini game. Every time you hit a button right it would fire of a blast that k.o's anyone hit. The blast gets bigger for every succesful button you press. Basically make his level 3 what his games were all about.
#12sykilik101Posted 10/15/2013 9:49:08 AM
Firstly, lol at dat Kratos salt.

Secondly, I'd remove Zurkon from Ratchet's moveset. Zurkon may be top tier, but he does little to nothing for the meta game. I would probably replace it with the bomb glove or something. Maybe Ratchet would throw a bomb in an arch. Or maybe the miniturret glove.
---
"No life should be born for the sole purpose of dying."
UMvC3: X-23 (b), Deadpool (b), Dante (a)
#13disterbedonePosted 10/21/2013 4:08:58 PM
I'd replace sack boys level 1 with his ability to delete so he can instantly screen nuke everybody and get 3 kills guaranteed per level 1
---
PSN teabagfury
PSASBR Main MY NEW BEST FRIEND Sackboy I dropped garbage kratos
#14generalguy64Posted 10/21/2013 7:19:27 PM
sykilik101 posted...
Firstly, lol at dat Kratos salt.

Secondly, I'd remove Zurkon from Ratchet's moveset. Zurkon may be top tier, but he does little to nothing for the meta game. I would probably replace it with the bomb glove or something. Maybe Ratchet would throw a bomb in an arch. Or maybe the miniturret glove.

Replace it with the bomb that makes people dance.

For me, I'd move Big Daddy's Cyclone Trap to down circle which would function like a mine like it does in Bioshock and I'd make his new up circle the Telekinesis plasmid, which would pick up foes in about the same area that his current up circle covers (even while coming out) and he could launch the foes to get AP.
#15generalguy64Posted 10/22/2013 4:09:03 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
Swap Kratos' arrows for army of Hades (the move from the first game). The energy balls will hover around Kratos and automatically attack your opponents whenever they get too close.

Are you f****** serious?

Stop trying to reason with a troll.