This way I won't have these garbage arrows doing everything bad all the time
---
PSN teabagfury
PSASBR Main Kratos
#2marioparty17Posted 11/19/2013 11:37:35 AM
Plot twist , sir dan has arrows that rival krafos awesomeness
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature #ReleaseDart/Abe
#3McFordmansonPosted 11/19/2013 2:03:43 PM
marioparty17 posted...
Plot twist , sir dan has arrows that rival krafos awesomeness

Plot Twist Twist: Sir Dan's arrows... have been Kratos' arrows this entire time!
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#4Exodus_HogoromoPosted 11/19/2013 4:20:49 PM
Plot Twisting Twisted Twist: Kratos has Sir Dan's jaw.
---
[XBLIVE: Sir Exodus] [PSN: Exodus_Hogoromo] [Raptr/Steam: Sir Exodus]
#5Dj_RezurrectionPosted 11/19/2013 8:48:50 PM
disterbedone posted...

How long are you going to keep on with this garbage arrows crap?
---
In like Flynn! Get it....? Nevermind
#6LanceDrakePosted 11/20/2013 6:33:21 AM
Dj_Rezurrection posted...
disterbedone posted...

How long are you going to keep on with this garbage arrows crap?

That's his entire schtick. He seriously does nothing else on this dying board than to come here and constantly make topics complaining about how "useless" Kratos is because one move he has is lackluster.
---
Simon Belmont, Ridley, and Waluigi for SSBU + 3DS
"Wolf is not a clone" count: 3
#7Stanger5150Posted 11/21/2013 8:34:19 AM
Haha, teabagfury? A Sir Dan player?! No way in hell. You're not capable of being good with this character, because it takes real skill.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Playing: Mass Effect
#8Dj_RezurrectionPosted 11/21/2013 5:19:01 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Haha, teabagfury? A Sir Dan player?! No way in hell. You're not capable of being good with this character, because it takes real skill.

Some serious shots fired son lol
---
#9Stanger5150Posted 11/21/2013 6:45:53 PM
Stanger5150 posted...

I'm not saying the guy doesn't win matches, but his crybaby attitude is ridiculous. He's a jerk over the mic, and will cry every time he's killed or something doesn't work for him. He's not above cussing the other players, even if they're on his team. He will only play high tier or spammable characters, and I've personally seen him spam off screen as Toro for almost an entire match, probably expecting me to quit, then I beat his ass when he got tired of waiting.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Playing: Mass Effect
#10Dj_RezurrectionPosted 11/22/2013 2:11:56 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

I'm not saying the guy doesn't win matches, but his crybaby attitude is ridiculous. He's a jerk over the mic, and will cry every time he's killed or something doesn't work for him. He's not above cussing the other players, even if they're on his team. He will only play high tier or spammable characters, and I've personally seen him spam off screen as Toro for almost an entire match, probably expecting me to quit, then I beat his ass when he got tired of waiting.

Lol that's the All Stars community for you. People will do anything to win matches, so sad.
---