Dude just threatened to report me for using a "triple jump"

#1Stanger5150Posted 11/24/2013 1:58:37 AM
This community just keeps getting worse. He used Ratchet's level 1 in the middle of Columbia, and I was on the ledge to the left. I jumped, then double jumped, then hit up square for just enough distance to land behind him and use my lvl 2 (as Sly). That was his last stock and he started screaming "bull****! That was a triple jump! You're soooo f****** reported!" He then accused me of hacking, glitching, and spamming. He was whining the entire match before that too.

Sometimes I just want to quit this game, seriously.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Playing: Mass Effect
#2PSaddictPosted 11/24/2013 4:45:12 AM
Relax. If he DID report you for triple jumping which is the legal way, he's actually fudged himself.

People these days, not truly understanding the effects from a ToS or something.
---
PSN: OveReAction (PS3), OveReAction10 (PSVita)
#3Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 8:00:00 AM
PSaddict posted...
Relax. If he DID report you for triple jumping which is the legal way, he's actually fudged himself.

How'd he screw himself? I've never been reported or reported anyone else so I don't know how it all works.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#4Blublur756Posted 11/24/2013 8:09:46 AM
Guy threatened to report me just yesterday for teabagging/taunting/double teaming. I love and hate this game XD.
---
"Even without wings...I CAN STILL FLY !"
PSN - arthurick2
#5Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 8:20:38 AM
Blublur756 posted...
Guy threatened to report me just yesterday for teabagging/taunting/double teaming. I love and hate this game XD.

Same here. I've never hated a game so much that I can't stop playing!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#6Dj_RezurrectionPosted 11/24/2013 11:43:31 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
PSaddict posted...

How'd he screw himself? I've never been reported or reported anyone else so I don't know how it all works.

Don't worry bro, if he did report you nothing is going to happen. I've been reported a lot of times and nothing has happened to my account so you have nothng to worry about. Just keep beasting on those noobs and keep doing what you do bro.
---
In like Flynn! Get it....? Nevermind
#7Q_BlahPosted 11/24/2013 12:47:05 PM
Yep, Sadly I was even reported by some people on gamefaqs. lol
You'll be fine.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#8IcyFlamez96Posted 11/24/2013 6:20:20 PM
I don't see why that would honestly make someone so mad. That's funny if anything. Have no idea why this guy would make you want to quit the game....

Don't take randumbs so serious....
---
Your life, your choice. 60 seconds.
#9XDarkMethodPosted 11/25/2013 2:31:12 AM
love the game, HATE the community

you know it's bad when it's officially beaten Call Of Duty on your "Worst Gaming Communities" list
---
PSN: XxDark_ExilexX
PSASBR Mains: Spike, Kat, Nariko----Mmm, Ghost Toast
#10videogames75_5Posted 11/25/2013 7:51:41 PM
this one time in cod (i wasn't by the way) but a guy said he was reporting me for camping. i laughed at him until he left.
---
There Zavals, I changed my sig.