Who's best on this board?

#1mrkrs2Posted 12/27/2013 4:11:24 PM
I know most skilled players have left but who remains...
#2CommittedCometPosted 12/27/2013 4:14:25 PM
In terms of pure gamefaqs members that are active IcyFlamez is likely the best I've faced so far.
#3mrkrs2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 4:22:46 PM
You added me yesterday let's play. I'm the sweet tooth
#4ViaTKOPosted 12/27/2013 5:19:56 PM
CommittedComet posted...
In terms of pure gamefaqs members that are active IcyFlamez is likely the best I've faced so far.

Really? Either im rustier than I thought or icys gotten better. We were trading stocks back then. He still playing gcole?
#5mrkrs2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 5:38:52 PM
Why is it I know none of these individuals? mehhh
#6CommittedCometPosted 12/27/2013 7:46:16 PM
ViaTKO posted...
CommittedComet posted...

Really? Either im rustier than I thought or icys gotten better. We were trading stocks back then. He still playing gcole?

He only went Evil Cole vs me and I'm pretty sure he mains him at least now. So yeah, perhaps he's improved a drastic amount since you last played him.
#7IcyFlamez96Posted 12/27/2013 7:51:52 PM
I am so far away from my GCole maining days. Who did you use? I know you as a PSAS player of course, but I don't remember playing you.
---
Just another day in the life of Jimmy Nuttrin
#8mrkrs2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 11:34:27 PM
Ggs committed. Space better. You're a quick learner.
#9CommittedCometPosted 12/27/2013 11:40:29 PM
GGS. Yeah I thought I was figuring some stuff out and you were a joy to play because you were actually punishing everything that was punishable which is rare to find lol. I quickly realized obvious things I should not be doing. I'm going to go to the lab and figure out better air-air punishes as Kratos and then I should prove more of a match.

I have some questions though regarding ST:

1. Is there any way to get out of a level 2 as I land as you were doing it often at close range? If I jump it seems too slow, it also seems to catch it. Is a counter level 2 really the only way to get out of that? How about a backroll? (though of course in the corner this won't work).

2. Is that level 3 if you do after I get knocked away essentially guaranteed 3 kills no matter what unless you mess up. I never really considered ST to be a character that gets guaranteed 3 kills with a level 3 but as long as you knock me away it seems to be the case lol (unless I spawn closer by luck).
#10CommittedCometPosted 12/27/2013 11:42:14 PM
And yeah it seems any badly spaced aerial in this game is a grab on landing pretty much guaranteed though I guess that makes sense given 5 frames of supposed landing lag (after doing an aerial in the air).