Would anyone like to have some friendly 1v1s?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Would anyone like to have some friendly 1v1s?

User Info: MarcusSoul

MarcusSoul
2 years ago#1
Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone here wanted to have some 1v1s. I use Radec, Drake, Cole, and Sweet Tooth. I know how to use a few others but not very well. If you want to, just send a friend request on the PS3.

PSN MarcusSoul

User Info: CommittedComet

CommittedComet
2 years ago#2
Not today but I will definitely play tomorrow. Add me at committedcomet1

User Info: CommittedComet

CommittedComet
2 years ago#3
Also if you don't mind I would like to play your Good Cole in particular when we play as I heard you have possibly the best one that's active.

User Info: mrkrs2

mrkrs2
2 years ago#4
CommittedComet posted...
Also if you don't mind I would like to play your Good Cole in particular when we play as I heard you have possibly the best one that's active.

As far as I know or have been told opticbuttplug and PSY was top or very close...we've gone 1-1 in 1v1. Not putting anything past this guy though.

User Info: Eternux

Eternux
2 years ago#5
Wtf? Psy and a random guy top Coles? Lmao
PSN Eternux

mrkrs2
2 years ago#6
Eternux posted...
Wtf? Psy and a random guy top Coles? Lmao

I don't face that many g coles and just because you haven't played optic b4 doesn't mean he's a random player. That means he's just random to you imo

User Info: Eternux

Eternux
2 years ago#7
My definition of a random. Someone who has no tournament results. Im talking about tournaments like the officials forum Title Fight and psasarena battle circuit. Not stupid YT tournaments.
PSN Eternux

mrkrs2
2 years ago#8
Eternux posted...
My definition of a random. Someone who has no tournament results. Im talking about tournaments like the officials forum Title Fight and psasarena battle circuit. Not stupid YT tournaments.

I wouldn't consider YT tournaments much of anything either and now I understand since you've put it in that perspective.

User Info: MarcusSoul

MarcusSoul
2 years ago#9
Anyone wanna 1v1?

User Info: jordanm444

jordanm444
2 years ago#10
Ill be on in a few mins, itll be nice to fight you friendly for once =P
"My Skateboard never stops!" "FUNKY!" "
PSN - jordanm43444 PSASBR - FFA Main - Ratchet 1v1 Main - PaRappa 2v2 Main - Jak
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Would anyone like to have some friendly 1v1s?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived