I Hate RAIDEN!!

#1DJPLACEPosted 1/14/2014 2:30:03 PM
Raiden+alden's tower=worst combo ever.

i'm making a new rules for my self

A:see alden's tower=I D/C!!
B:i see a match with one Raiden=I D/C!!
C:Lose to some BS getting ganged up on=I D/C!!

my main is has everything unlocked so i don't care about rank and ****!!

but everyone always ******* aims for me because i use that person i don't know how to ******* use!!

think i'm going sent hate mail called to people on ranked who use Raiden!! your a ******** Tier WHORE!!

need to find a new main for ranked... **** man just ****
---
The GOOD Joke Person User Of Fighter games for ps3 P4A=Teddie SG=Peacock/Double AH3=Eko GGXX=Faust UMV3=DeadPool/Dante/Sential BB:CSE=PTT PSN is DJPlace BTW.
#2ZavalsBizPosted 1/14/2014 2:39:21 PM
Zeus in Ranked is pretty much an easy win. And to beat Raiden, use Isaac and mine camp.
---
"Everyone is an idiot but me."
#3PootbirdPosted 1/14/2014 3:31:18 PM
Raiden isn't THAT hard. I beat him with Evil Cole quite a few times. You just gotta keep moving and don't get close unless your certain your going to be the one to melee him. Raiden doesn't have any ranged attacks so he can't do much.

And, if your a competent Radec, some Raidens may not be able to touch you.

KRATOS is OP IMO.
---
Destroyer-Main in the Elite Overlords. Master assassin of AC multiplayer.
PSN: Goldengeartwo
#4taoxadasaPosted 1/14/2014 3:41:16 PM
How about you stop taking everything so seriously and have fun with the game.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#5Blublur756Posted 1/14/2014 4:28:50 PM
taoxadasa posted...

Exactly
---
"Even without wings...I CAN STILL FLY !"
PSN - arthurick2
#6IcyFlamez96Posted 1/14/2014 8:55:04 PM
Hate mail satisfies the majority of people, so I have no Idea why people think it's a good idea to send it to them.
---
Playstation All Star's method of balancing is making each character broken in their own way.
#7EternuxPosted 1/14/2014 9:32:32 PM
Lol at this rager. Rageee. RAGE KEEP ON RAGIN LOL.
---
PSN Eternux
#8DJPLACE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 11:21:45 PM
taoxadasa posted...

ok i got a couple things to say to you about that.

#1 try playing a game with 2-3 Raiden's then come talk to me.
#2 i don't take things seriously but getting ganged up on is such BULL ****
#3 have the same stage over and over again is no fun and it pisses me off... i hate that tower stage more then anything...
---
The GOOD Joke Person User Of Fighter games for ps3 P4A=Teddie SG=Peacock/Double AH3=Eko GGXX=Faust UMV3=DeadPool/Dante/Sential BB:CSE=PTT PSN is DJPlace BTW.
#9DJPLACE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 11:23:04 PM
Eternux posted...
Lol at this rager. Rageee. RAGE KEEP ON RAGIN LOL.

this is all i got to say to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgXNeGGrN6U
---
#10sykilik101Posted 1/15/2014 10:22:31 AM
Every time I see a Raiden, I think to myself this: "He's going to spam the same moves into a kill."

Every time I see any character in this game, I think to myself "(S)he's going to spam the same moves into a kill."

So what do I do? I go into practice mode and play that character. Find out all their options, and what are their best options in each situation. Then, when I play against that character, I combine knowing they're going to spam the same moves (because everyone in this game does) with my knowledge of knowing what their best offensive options are, and counter those options. This game is all reads and neutral game, so go with that.

I play Ratchet, and just like everyone else, I fight Raiden online all the time. If he tries that dash across the screen, I shoot him (or I time when/where he lands, roll behind him, and grab once he lands). If he tries his diagonal dive kick, he's eating a rocket. If he stays close to me, I put up my shield and make him fight around that. If I'm falling towards him, I'll throw blades down to halt him. If he's in a knockdown state, I throw Agents of Doom (halting his forward movement) and set up a shield for him to work around. Use your options to counter their options.
---
"No life should be born for the sole purpose of dying."
UMvC3: X-23 (b), Deadpool (b), Hawkeye (a)