The reason this game failed is because it had no Crash Bandicoot.

#21prestodanielPosted 1/29/2014 10:19:26 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I don't really understand why people who like the game don't care about how popular it is.

hmm. i didn't realize the popularity of a game made a difference in how it plays. but then again i rarely ever play the multiplayer, of any games.
#22IcyFlamez96Posted 1/29/2014 10:34:27 PM
If you really like the game that much, you should care about how well it does since that could determine how much future support it will get and effects the chance of a sequel.
---
Playstation All Star's method of balancing is making each character broken in their own way.
#23KillDozer123Posted 1/30/2014 2:00:43 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
If you really like the game that much, you should care about how well it does since that could determine how much future support it will get and effects the chance of a sequel.

No one ever said they "should". There are many games that people really like that have never got a sequel.

Also, notice how TC has not made a follow-up post? Obviously a pathetic little troll. XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#24DavidgraymanPosted 1/30/2014 11:56:16 AM(edited)
Lol not a month and a half. At least until Issac and Zeus were announced which was a few months after the game came out. Crash is only a fraction of why this game wasn't a success. That being said I have no idea why TC bought this topic up, it's been discussed, like, a bazillion times.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/pepsimanisking