Drake Ak47 spam & Leg slide spam

#1CompMajicPosted 1/25/2014 6:02:38 PM
I used to main zeus , but found it near impossible for his armor attacks ( Hold square <-) to have any affect on drake, it's like any move drake does it breaks zeus armor and doenst withstand any of drakes attcks.. any advice
#2videogames75_5Posted 1/25/2014 6:46:19 PM
don't have any advice for you, but I can say that I have a lot of trouble fighting drakes with my parappa. if I'm like ANY other character I don't have a lot of trouble, but I don't really think parappa is the best matchup. I don't think I've ever fought a drake but it seems like it'd be difficult.

you're welcome for the advice :)
---
There Zavals, I changed my sig.
#3PootbirdPosted 1/26/2014 1:17:48 AM
videogames75_5 posted...
don't have any advice for you, but I can say that I have a lot of trouble fighting drakes with my parappa. if I'm like ANY other character I don't have a lot of trouble, but I don't really think parappa is the best matchup. I don't think I've ever fought a drake but it seems like it'd be difficult.

Wait.... So you have a lot of trouble fighting Drakes yet... You've never fought a Drake before?
---
Lone-Destroyer of the Elite Overlords. Master assassin of the AC multiplayer.
PSN: Goldengeartwo
#4videogames75_5Posted 1/26/2014 9:11:09 AM
Pootbird posted...
videogames75_5 posted...

Wait.... So you have a lot of trouble fighting Drakes yet... You've never fought a Drake before?

oops my bad i meant to say i've never fought a drake as zeus. and well i mean i have but like not 1v1
---
There Zavals, I changed my sig.
#5DavidgraymanPosted 1/30/2014 9:19:39 PM
I'm not Zeus user but would teleporting in the air work so long as your mindful of the grenade?
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/pepsimanisking
#6Ray Ledgend 46Posted 1/30/2014 10:14:15 PM
The teleport is actually pretty telegraphed, but it is usually better against Drake than just trying to armor through him.
---
3DS FC and other info in my profile.