Drake Ak47 spam & Leg slide spam

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Drake Ak47 spam & Leg slide spam
3 years ago#1
I used to main zeus , but found it near impossible for his armor attacks ( Hold square <-) to have any affect on drake, it's like any move drake does it breaks zeus armor and doenst withstand any of drakes attcks.. any advice
3 years ago#2
don't have any advice for you, but I can say that I have a lot of trouble fighting drakes with my parappa. if I'm like ANY other character I don't have a lot of trouble, but I don't really think parappa is the best matchup. I don't think I've ever fought a drake but it seems like it'd be difficult.

you're welcome for the advice :)
There Zavals, I changed my sig.
3 years ago#3
videogames75_5 posted...
don't have any advice for you, but I can say that I have a lot of trouble fighting drakes with my parappa. if I'm like ANY other character I don't have a lot of trouble, but I don't really think parappa is the best matchup. I don't think I've ever fought a drake but it seems like it'd be difficult.

Wait.... So you have a lot of trouble fighting Drakes yet... You've never fought a Drake before?
Lone-Destroyer of the Elite Overlords. Master assassin of the AC multiplayer.
PSN: Goldengeartwo
3 years ago#4
Pootbird posted...
videogames75_5 posted...

Wait.... So you have a lot of trouble fighting Drakes yet... You've never fought a Drake before?

oops my bad i meant to say i've never fought a drake as zeus. and well i mean i have but like not 1v1
There Zavals, I changed my sig.
2 years ago#5
I'm not Zeus user but would teleporting in the air work so long as your mindful of the grenade?
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/pepsimanisking
2 years ago#6
The teleport is actually pretty telegraphed, but it is usually better against Drake than just trying to armor through him.
3DS FC and other info in my profile.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Drake Ak47 spam & Leg slide spam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived