How do the new players even SURVIVE on this games

#11EternuxPosted 1/30/2014 6:09:57 PM
TC. In this game something called "punishes" exist.
---
PSN Eternux
#12DavidgraymanPosted 1/30/2014 9:54:37 PM
1v1 people on this board, even if you don't like 1v1s. It helps a lot to get your ass kicked in until you learn to beat good players. Also never mention level in this board because level is irrelevant, say what belt the opponents your fighting are.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/pepsimanisking
#13videogames75_5Posted 1/31/2014 4:47:33 PM
i started off using a cheap character (raiden) until i really got the hang of things. my suggestion to my cousin was also that he should just use someone cheap to start off until he gets the hang of things, so that's my suggestion to survive. start with someone cheap like kat, kratos, good cole, or raiden or someone and then switch to someone different once you feel like you're as good as you're going to get with that character
---
There Zavals, I changed my sig.
#14mrkrs2Posted 1/31/2014 9:51:42 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
1v1 people on this board, even if you don't like 1v1s. It helps a lot to get your ass kicked in until you learn to beat good players. Also never mention level in this board because level is irrelevant, say what belt the opponents your fighting are.

LOL@ belts... you know how many black belts a day get demolished. Belts truly have no defining purpose in determining skill.

I have 96 blk belt points with my sweet tooth ATM and I would still consider that not worthy of recognition even if I added an additional hundred.
---
It takes two to Tango with one Mango...ok Django
#15DavidgraymanPosted 2/2/2014 7:57:27 PM
mrkrs2 posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

LOL@ belts... you know how many black belts a day get demolished. Belts truly have no defining purpose in determining skill.

I have 96 blk belt points with my sweet tooth ATM and I would still consider that not worthy of recognition even if I added an additional hundred.

Yeah I know but at least getting a black belt suggests more skill than level 999. I'm not saying it means your skilled, it does mean you don't lose when it matter though
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/pepsimanisking