Your top 3 most wanted character nerfs

#1Exo_IcarusPosted 2/11/2014 12:42:00 PM
Name them here, your top 3 most wanted character nerfs.

Who is it? Which move/characteristic? Why?

Yes you can use all 3 on one character if you so wish.

Don't say "there's too many to pick only 3", well humor yourself and pick 3 anyway.
#2SS-TierPosted 2/11/2014 1:00:44 PM
Ok so let's see...

No.1 Kat

Hmmm maybe

No.2 Kat

Annnnnd how about

No.3 KAT
#3PootbirdPosted 2/11/2014 2:23:14 PM
1. Kratos. I shouldn't really need to explain why, his combos generate lots of AP, a good Kratos can get his level 3 only 1-2 minutes in game. His level 3 also just seems to drone on and on...

2. Kat. Don't even make me go there.

3. Don't really know... I guess Issac or Raiden.

But really, anything in the right hands is OP. Broken is another thing.
---
"While the powers themselves aren't dangerous, I am"- Evil Cole
PSN: Goldengeartwo
#4darkcloudrepeatPosted 2/11/2014 2:28:31 PM
Kat, Isaac and either Dante, Kratos or Raiden.
In that order as well.
---
3DS FC: 4940 - 5623 - 3811
#5TerraponPosted 2/11/2014 2:42:33 PM
No.1 G. Cole

Freeze Rocket: Decrease frozen time frame. If the opponent dodges away from Cole in the direction the ice is going the opponent will be frozen but not long enough for Cole to run forward and use his level one. Currently if you dodge either way can be easily killed.
OR Make him charge it. (Bring it down to E. Coles level)
Lightning Tether: Slightly decrease range.
Ice Launch: Decrease hit box on ground. Decrease ice block falling distance. If he's to far up when he uses it won't fall all the way to the ground. Rendering the players on the ground untouched by the block.
Ice Barrier: Make the ground variant a little less spammable and safe on blocks.
Level 1: Decrease range.
Frost Shield: Increase active time possible. Decrease start up and cool down time.

No.2 Kat

Air Down Triange Gravity Dive: Decrease Lock on range.
Down Circle Gravity Attract: Decrease Range to solely the range of the attacks animation.
Neutral Triangle: Decrease range.
Air Neutral Triangle: Decrease AP gain to 20 if the opponent is hit after 50% of the animation is complete.
Air side square: reduce range so that only hits when opponent is up to 3 feet away.
Down triangle: Reduce speed by 20% to reduce n3>d2,1 time to kill.
All AP gained from ground ATTACKS is reduced by 45-50%. (Ex: Side square is reduced to 15-13 ap.)
Neutral Circle (debris): Increase charge time. Can no longer be used after air dash is used. Exception- can be used after downward angled dashes and up dash. Her up angled and side air dashes are the most used dashes to use debris charge.
Fix all glitches.
Up circle: Increase AP gain to 20 and decrease start up. Unaffected by ground 50% AP detraction.

No. 3 Isaac

Down circle: Increase start up and decrease AP gain.
Neutral Square: Gun must cool down for 1 second if 50 ap is gained.
Fix level 1 glitches
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#6Blublur756Posted 2/11/2014 2:53:57 PM
Kratos, Kat, Drake
---
"Even without wings...I CAN STILL FLY !"
PSN - arthurick2
#7ragnarok183Posted 2/11/2014 3:13:16 PM
Terrapon posted...
No.1 G. Cole

Freeze Rocket: Decrease frozen time frame. If the opponent dodges away from Cole in the direction the ice is going the opponent will be frozen but not long enough for Cole to run forward and use his level one. Currently if you dodge either way can be easily killed.
OR Make him charge it. (Bring it down to E. Coles level)
Lightning Tether: Slightly decrease range.
Ice Launch: Decrease hit box on ground. Decrease ice block falling distance. If he's to far up when he uses it won't fall all the way to the ground. Rendering the players on the ground untouched by the block.
Ice Barrier: Make the ground variant a little less spammable and safe on blocks.
Level 1: Decrease range.
Frost Shield: Increase active time possible. Decrease start up and cool down time.

No.2 Kat

Air Down Triange Gravity Dive: Decrease Lock on range.
Down Circle Gravity Attract: Decrease Range to solely the range of the attacks animation.
Neutral Triangle: Decrease range.
Air Neutral Triangle: Decrease AP gain to 20 if the opponent is hit after 50% of the animation is complete.
Air side square: reduce range so that only hits when opponent is up to 3 feet away.
Down triangle: Reduce speed by 20% to reduce n3>d2,1 time to kill.
All AP gained from ground ATTACKS is reduced by 45-50%. (Ex: Side square is reduced to 15-13 ap.)
Neutral Circle (debris): Increase charge time. Can no longer be used after air dash is used. Exception- can be used after downward angled dashes and up dash. Her up angled and side air dashes are the most used dashes to use debris charge.
Fix all glitches.
Up circle: Increase AP gain to 20 and decrease start up. Unaffected by ground 50% AP detraction.

No. 3 Isaac

Down circle: Increase start up and decrease AP gain.
Neutral Square: Gun must cool down for 1 second if 50 ap is gained.
Fix level 1 glitches

biased, much?

as much as i hate all of the characters mentioned in this topic, these are laughably terrible ideas...do you work for capcom?

...anyway, "3 nerfs"?

1. kratos' frame data and/or range

2. raiden...just in general

3. isaac...just in general

i can't really attirubte why i hate these characters to one particular move/nerf
#8boy_luckPosted 2/11/2014 3:26:20 PM
Kat, imo, is unfixable, so no point in mentioning her. The three that need heavy nerfs are Kratos, Isaac and prolly Raiden.

- Kratos needs cooldown on all of his square moves and many, many startup frames for them, as well. His air down square should not cause flat state, and just crumple a little in the air.

- Isaac needs cooldown and startup on several moves and none of them should be cancellable. The mine needs a heavy, very heavy nerf, too, and should work exactly like Sly's.

- Raiden needs nerfs on the air loops, that is, make the timing to combo them way tighter, so that the kc into lvl1 is impossible, and none of his grabs should allow for combo follow-ups.

There, with that you make the rest of the cast viable.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
Sora is a terrible character... just awful!
#9TerraponPosted 2/11/2014 4:30:22 PM
ragnarok183 posted...
biased, much?

as much as i hate all of the characters mentioned in this topic, these are laughably terrible ideas...do you work for capcom?

...anyway, "3 nerfs"?

1. kratos' frame data and/or range

2. raiden...just in general

3. isaac...just in general

i can't really attirubte why i hate these characters to one particular move/nerf

My ideas being bad to you hardly justifies treating me so insultingly.
And I'm hardly biased. Kat is my 2nd to 1st main. (Can't decide.)
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#10TerraponPosted 2/11/2014 5:13:22 PM
boy_luck posted...
Kat, imo, is unfixable, so no point in mentioning her. The three that need heavy nerfs are Kratos, Isaac and prolly Raiden.

- Kratos needs cooldown on all of his square moves and many, many startup frames for them, as well. His air down square should not cause flat state, and just crumple a little in the air.

- Isaac needs cooldown and startup on several moves and none of them should be cancellable. The mine needs a heavy, very heavy nerf, too, and should work exactly like Sly's.

- Raiden needs nerfs on the air loops, that is, make the timing to combo them way tighter, so that the kc into lvl1 is impossible, and none of his grabs should allow for combo follow-ups.

There, with that you make the rest of the cast viable.

Wouldn't Kratos's Air Down Square cause crumple give him a spammable level 1 kill confirm? Unless it had a good enough cooldown.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)