Dante Empty Cancelling?

#31Stanger5150Posted 2/23/2014 2:32:23 PM(edited)
mrkrs2 posted...
No guy Dante is DEFINITELY better than issac and on par with or better than kat.

You are factually wrong, and obviously new to the game. Dante is upper mid-tier at best, even with EC.

A lot of us have been playing and studying the mechanics since this game launched. Listen to us... you might learn something.

But if you're that convinced that Dante is as OP as Kat, challenge my Sly with him. If he's better than Kat, Sly should be a pushover in 1v1, right? Hell, I'll even do a round against any of your characters as Kat.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#32William6X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 3:45:34 PM
DanteTheBest posted...
Back on topic; the way I empty cancel is to do a reversed up triangle. If you hold up and back while using up triangle, Dante will turn around as he is doing the up triangle. This will enable you to do up +back triangle, forward circle, square. Dante will be on the ground facing his opponent. This is in my opinion the best/easiest way to empty cancel (unless of course you're going for missing 1 square)

Thats the one I try to do, but I always end up using air Square instead of landing or facing the wrong way.
#33PielordXPosted 2/28/2014 7:21:55 PM
mrkrs2 posted...
Dante is on a higher tier than kat for sure

Just exposed the hell out of yourself
---
Pie what have you learned from this experience? I'll get warned for posting gifs of people killing themselves AND making underage jokes.
#34DireProphecyPosted 2/28/2014 7:44:00 PM
This mrkrs guy is "trolling." And if he isn't, then his idiocy and demeanor suggest he shouldn't be taken seriously anyways. Come on guys...
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328
#35ItWhiffedPosted 3/1/2014 3:47:32 PM
William6X posted...
DanteTheBest posted...
Back on topic; the way I empty cancel is to do a reversed up triangle. If you hold up and back while using up triangle, Dante will turn around as he is doing the up triangle. This will enable you to do up +back triangle, forward circle, square. Dante will be on the ground facing his opponent. This is in my opinion the best/easiest way to empty cancel (unless of course you're going for missing 1 square)

Thats the one I try to do, but I always end up using air Square instead of landing or facing the wrong way.

Then you're not inputting the commands right.
#36DanteTheBestPosted 3/2/2014 2:52:21 PM
William6X posted...
DanteTheBest posted...

Then you either aren't reversing the up triangle properly (causing the angel dash to not cancel instantly) or your simply doing it too slowly