Do you like 1v1s online

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
do you like to 1v1 other people - Results (33 votes)
yes
30.3% (10 votes)
no
33.33% (11 votes)
h*** no theyre using Kat/Dante!
30.3% (10 votes)
whats a 1v1?
0% (0 votes)
Im so good I can 1v2 all day ;)
6.06% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Lets see what the votes show.
3 years ago#2
I wouldn't have minded a 1v1 option in the menu, but Kat and Dante have real advantages in 1v1. Not that I would quit upon seeing them, but you get what I mean.
"While the powers themselves aren't dangerous, I am"- Evil Cole
PSN: Goldengeartwo
3 years ago#3
Dante confirmed Kat tier.
Truth does not exist. Knowledge does not change. Change does not bring truth.
3 years ago#4
I like 4-player matches because they're hectic and you don't run into the pro gamer mentality as much.

1v1 would be diving straight into a tier list and being told how much you should die because you didn't know some obscure combo or got trapped in a ToD loop.
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
3 years ago#5
2v2 is clearly the superior game mode in terms of balance, character viability, and strategy required to win, but 1v1 is fun sometimes too.
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328
3 years ago#6
DireProphecy posted...
2v2 is clearly the superior game mode in terms of balance, character viability, and strategy required to win, but 1v1 is fun sometimes too.

I prefer 2v2 also.

I dont like when ppl 1v1 after 1 persons been knocked out. If ur partner is dead, thats tough but odds are you werent helping him.

I would only 1v1 if it was 2v1 from the start of the matvh because his partner left.
3 years ago#7
GundamRed posted...
DireProphecy posted...

I prefer 2v2 also.

I dont like when ppl 1v1 after 1 persons been knocked out. If ur partner is dead, thats tough but odds are you werent helping him.

I would only 1v1 if it was 2v1 from the start of the matvh because his partner left.

Same, but I'll also give a 1v1 sometimes if their partner DC's or quits during the match. Killing off one opponent first (usually the bigger threat) so you can secure a win via 2v1 is just strategy, and anyone who gets salty over that is a scrub.
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328
3 years ago#8
DireProphecy posted...

Completely agree.
"The more you make people cry = the better player you are." - Eternux
3 years ago#9
No, because this game was not designed for 1v1

yet people keep trying to do it
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official King K. Rool of the Smash 4 board. KING K. ROOL FOR SMASH 4
3 years ago#10
i only like 1v1 with friends cuz randoms are pretty much like what the other guys said about people having that pro mentality and trying to trap you in loops/ToD's all day

as for 2v2 i like it, i'll never let someone 1v1 after there partner was killed if they tbagged at first, talked trash on a mic or were just disrespectful in general, i'll let people 1v1 if either there partner quit so they were alone from the beggining or if they were a good sport throughout the match, otherwise it's fair game (2v1) and just apart of the strategy
PSN: XxDark_ExilexX
PSASBR Mains: Spike, Kat, Nariko----Mmm, Ghost Toast

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived