1v1 newb cole against noob any character?

#1CloudSanPosted 2/24/2014 7:19:57 PM
Just 1v1 to practice for my cole right now. Epic0verflow
---
PeeEzFwoa:Epic0verflow
#2mrkrs2Posted 2/24/2014 7:32:04 PM
Let's go. You can't suck much more than i. I'll just use sweet tooth. PSN = Paradoxic_toxic
---
It takes two to Tango with one Mango...ok Django
#3Stanger5150Posted 2/24/2014 9:15:01 PM
You can spar with my Sly if you want. I won't go full force on you, but Sly is a great character to learn how to play against. Plus, he's easily Cole's toughest matchup IMO.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#4mrkrs2Posted 2/25/2014 2:10:21 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
You can spar with my Sly if you want. I won't go full force on you, but Sly is a great character to learn how to play against. Plus, he's easily Cole's toughest matchup IMO.

If sly comes before kat then there's a problem guy
---
It takes two to Tango with one Mango...ok Django
#5Stanger5150Posted 2/26/2014 1:49:19 AM
mrkrs2 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

Kat's a bad match up for everybody in a 1v1 situation. She's the only character in the game that's truly broken, so I don't count her when I consider match ups. There are many OP characters, but Kat is broken, probably beyond repair. We'll see.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#6GundamRedPosted 2/26/2014 4:55:13 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
mrkrs2 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

Kat's a bad match up for everybody in a 1v1 situation. She's the only character in the game that's truly broken, so I don't count her when I consider match ups. There are many OP characters, but Kat is broken, probably beyond repair. We'll see.

Kats the only character in the game not broken. Everymove is blockable and shes very punishible.
anyone who says otherwise is just whining.
#7Stanger5150Posted 2/26/2014 5:21:22 PM
GundamRed posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
mrkrs2 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

Kats the only character in the game not broken. Everymove is blockable and shes very punishible.

I wouldn't know anything about blocking.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
#8ItWhiffedPosted 2/26/2014 6:05:38 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
GundamRed posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
mrkrs2 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

I wouldn't know anything about blocking.

Don't you do that by pushing R2?
#9Stanger5150Posted 2/26/2014 6:19:27 PM
No, that's my Thunderflop button
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
#10EternuxPosted 2/26/2014 6:59:14 PM
Lol troll.
---
PSASBR Main: Dante Evil Cole PSN Eternux
Toukiden IGN and weapon: Saiga(Sword)