So basically, Drake is now the best character in the game

#1boy_luckPosted 4/8/2014 5:03:17 PM
Now that Kat is is but a husk of her former self, Kratos is now manageable, Raiden is a glorified Parappa, Cole is now mid tier at best, Sly is now Big Daddy tier, and Sackboy is useless, Drake has finally ascended to top tier territory; his rightful place.

Awesome!
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
Sora is a terrible character... just awful!
#2LanceDrakePosted 4/8/2014 5:06:08 PM
Dabuz says G. Coli is still top tier, but he also did say Drake is high tier.
---
PSN: Lance__Drake (double underscore)
#3ImDyinSquirtlePosted 4/8/2014 5:09:14 PM
Cole is still one of the best, all he did was lose an AP burst and KC that works halfway across the screen on Dojo @_@. He still has good tools
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#4PyroSparkPosted 4/8/2014 5:13:09 PM(edited)
LanceDrake posted...

Just say your own opinion, man.

Good Cole is easily the best. Better than Drake, and still godlike.
---
"The more you make people cry = the better player you are." - Eternux
#5LanceDrakePosted 4/8/2014 5:16:40 PM
PyroSpark posted...
LanceDrake posted...

Just say your own opinion, man.

Good Cole is easily the best. Better than Drake, and still godlike.

Don't have an opinion. I'm not good at analyzing just based off the changelist, and my own testing (especially since I don't know all the combos on all the characters), so I'd have to wait and see how online matches play out.
---
PSN: Lance__Drake (double underscore)
#6Stanger5150Posted 4/8/2014 5:31:21 PM
Sly is not Big Daddy tier. He really hasn't lost too much of his viability. I'd still consider him B+ tier at the very least.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#7PyroSparkPosted 4/8/2014 5:35:11 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Sly is not Big Daddy tier. He really hasn't lost too much of his viability. I'd still consider him B+ tier at the very least.

Sly definitely seems fine to me. But I haven't seen too much of him in the past few matches so eh...
---
"The more you make people cry = the better player you are." - Eternux
#8Stanger5150Posted 4/8/2014 5:51:58 PM
PyroSpark posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

Sly definitely seems fine to me. But I haven't seen too much of him in the past few matches so eh...

I'm still winning regularly, even with the return of many of the better players that were waiting for this patch. I was able to 2v1 a black belt team of Drake and Raiden and beat them.

It took less adjustment for me than a lot of Sly players though, since I never used invisibility and I can still use the barrel stall the way I used to (forward triangle after it connects). The whole thing has been pretty much a nonissue for me. I have noticed a few other Sly players struggling a little bit, but nowhere near as much as most Isaac players are now.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#9boy_luck(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 6:03:02 PM
Stanger5150 posted...

True, BD is better now.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
Sora is a terrible character... just awful!
#10Stanger5150Posted 4/8/2014 6:04:42 PM
boy_luck posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

True, BD is better now.

You can't be serious. There's no way he's better than Sly.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782