So basically, Drake is now the best character in the game

#11boy_luck(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 9:42:15 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
boy_luck posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sly is not Big Daddy tier. He really hasn't lost too much of his viability. I'd still consider him B+ tier at the very least.

True, BD is better now.

You can't be serious. There's no way he's better than Sly.

Of course I'm not serious, but Sly got a heavy nerf hammer beating. If anything, the only high tier that can fight Drake is prolly FP as she's still pretty godlike.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
Sora is a terrible character... just awful!
#12PyroSparkPosted 4/8/2014 9:51:27 PM
boy_luck posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
boy_luck posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sly is not Big Daddy tier. He really hasn't lost too much of his viability. I'd still consider him B+ tier at the very least.

True, BD is better now.

Of course I'm not serious, but Sly got a heavy nerf hammer beating. If anything, the only high tier that can fight Drake is prolly FP as she's still pretty godlike.

Good cole and kratos could handle drake.
---
"The more you make people cry = the better player you are." - Eternux
#13Stanger5150Posted 4/8/2014 10:51:52 PM
boy_luck posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
boy_luck posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

True, BD is better now.

Sly is still a good match for Drake. He can't really reflect the AK anymore, but he still has his speed and his counter. Timing the counter properly is how Sly has to fight Drake now... there really is no other option, but if the Sly player is really good, Drake is toast.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#14boy_luck(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 12:10:59 AM(edited)
Stanger5150 posted...
boy_luck posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
boy_luck posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

True, BD is better now.

Sly is still a good match for Drake. He can't really reflect the AK anymore, but he still has his speed and his counter. Timing the counter properly is how Sly has to fight Drake now... there really is no other option, but if the Sly player is really good, Drake is toast.

Not really. Besides, the "if x player is good with x character, therefore x opponent is toast" argument is true to every character (except maybe Radec). I honestly believe Drake is now one of the best characters, if not the best.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
Sora is a terrible character... just awful!