PSA MLG update

#1Ginta2468Posted 4/18/2014 2:20:47 PM
Just making a quick update to the MLG tournament coming up on May 3-4.

For those that don't know, Allstars is getting to be in an MLG event, having singles, doubles, and a crew battle (Texas vs. the world). It is located in Houston, Texas at Zuma Fun Center. If you want to go to the event but don't have transportation check megabus.com, which has very cheap fares, sometimes even as low as $1. There will also be available housing too. For more info go to the official thread, as this will be the biggest allstars event coming. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/PS-All-Stars-MLG-Tournament/td-p/43150394

10 more days of online registration. You can register at the door but it is $10 extra. Lastly prizes are currently pending from SSM.
---
When I am under pressure, I fail REALLY hard...
#2Ginta2468(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 2:28:29 PM
Forgot to mention that every smash game will be there as well (64, melee, brawl, PM), and players like m2k, mango, hungrybox ken, hax, and others have a high possibility of going.
---
#3Lucarioaura22Posted 4/18/2014 2:40:47 PM
Your tournament is not MLG.
---
.................nah
#4TelephoneCallsPosted 4/18/2014 2:42:08 PM
GINTA YOU LIAR woooooooooooow
#5Lucarioaura22Posted 4/18/2014 2:47:15 PM
TelephoneCalls posted...

Misleading hype. Trying to make this game seem MLG. Urkel please....
---
.................nah
#6Ginta2468(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 3:15:44 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
TelephoneCalls posted...

Misleading hype. Trying to make this game seem MLG. Urkel please....

It's not in the circuit, but any game there is at MLG. I never said it was in the pro circuit, so not sure how I'm lying.
---
#7DevenatorPosted 4/22/2014 3:07:51 PM
wtf is this.
WHobo has MLG Grassroots this time around.
Not MLG
MLG Tournies are hosting by MLG

Only melee is on the MLG Circuit and the melee tourny here is still not an MLG tourny. it might help with seeding but this go around is certainly not MLG.

Also, withholding info is not cool, it's still lying to peeps
#8Ginta2468(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 6:47:55 PM
Devenator posted...
wtf is this.
WHobo has MLG Grassroots this time around.
Not MLG
MLG Tournies are hosting by MLG

Only melee is on the MLG Circuit and the melee tourny here is still not an MLG tourny. it might help with seeding but this go around is certainly not MLG.

Also, withholding info is not cool, it's still lying to peeps

The info being upheld is not up to me, I am not even allowed to know it.

And yes you are right, this is only a grassroot event. I am not trying to lie, it was an honest mistake on my part. So yes, Allstars is NOT MLG sponsored, it will only be at a sponsored MLG grassroots event.
---