Is Emmett Graves still available for download?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Is Emmett Graves still available for download?
1 year ago#1
If so, how long do I have before I can't get him anymore?
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
1 year ago#2
Don't worry. All DLC is there and you can purchase him or any other character whenever you want. There is no time limit.
---
.................nah
1 year ago#3
OK, thanks! I was thinking that since the PS4 is out, they would discontinue services for the PS3...but thankfully that's not the case.
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
1 year ago#4
The PS3 isn't dead yet! It'll be years until they shutdown the PS3 servers.
---
"Power feels good though, right? Soon, that's all you're gonna want...more power."
1 year ago#5
All the characters are available for download, but on the first day that Kat and Emmett came out, they were free for download.
---
SSB4 will be the greatest game on 3DS/Wii U.
http://i.imgur.com/wEZ9A.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Is Emmett Graves still available for download?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived