Guys...

#1JuicyHamburg3rPosted 4/28/2014 9:17:44 PM
Do you know that you are THE worst community on earth?

You guys have traded dignity, honor and fun for self-satisfaction.

You guys are absolute scum. First if all; Kill confirms. Is it that hard to time something right so you get a kill? Really? Cause I beat people everyday without kill confirming ONCE.

Second: Spamming. Oh you guys are the biggest spammers on earth. Here's what a typical person does on All-Stars: Pick one combo usually an AP burst you went on Youtube to learn because you realized you arent skilled enough to come up with combos yourself (Or you learned from sonebody else), to spam along with a side move or two, then you use the same kill confirm again and again, usually spamming the kill confirm move just so you can have that moment of satisfaction when it hits and you do the move. Or you use your level 3. And the fact that you cannot land a hit, that you're afraid to press the R2 button without a kill confirm totally helps your case in proving how good you are.

AP Bursts: The proof that all of you suck at this game except for the creators of the combos. You all do the exact same thing. And if it isnt't an AP burst it's probably some typical cheap combo everyone else uses.

Characters: You all use the same guys to boot. Cheap guys none the less. Kratos. Drake. The Coles. Kat. Raiden. SackBoy. Ratchet. Issac. Nariko. Etc. and even the characters that aren't cheap you managed to turn cheap. Like I didn't always think SackBoy was cheap. Toros and Sir Dans and Jaks are going around being cheap. Like a character gets a buff for his weakest move so you can use it. First thing you do. Make a AP burst with that move in it and spam the combo. You know what! I first got this game and one of the first things that came out of my mouth was "Drake sucks" this was before all the BS started too. Cause if you even tried to use Drake as a normal character, and you know, put variety into his moves, you won't get anywhere in life. Cole was such an indirect character with his moves that it was hard to use him and now you transformed him into some combo master. You turned Radec into a melee character, great job guys. SackBoy had potential but you destroyed that. Sweet Tooths are up there with the biggest spammers all there are are mines and shotguns then a machete LVL 1. Kratos even defies the laws of VIDEO GAME physics with his chain grab move . Drake literally kicks a barrel, shoots an AK and that's it thats all you do. Oh and slide kick. Good job on mastering Drake, it took a max of 4 moves! And gues what his slides, barrels and AK all defy the lead if physics to. Kat could've been great but they made a mistake when they gave her a gravity pull, and the abillity to fly. Cause that's all she does. Even Toro spams. And some negate the existence of Torobi and (Mochi?) Toro and end up failing against me because you just keep those guys at a distance with long to midrange attacks. Because Justice Toro only has close ranged moves. Fat Princess is the spam princess of all the land with because like Kratos' and Drakes etc. they seem to know one combo. Hmmm.. Don't get me started on ratchet. You managed to turn him into something messed up six ways from Sunday. Zeus has no variety at all... Emmett spams. Dante has more AP bursts then I cab count. The list goes on.

A question: How do you even enjoy yourself playing like that?
---
"No horsing around though. This isnt the time for games. It's time for serious fun."
Bartz-Dissadia Final Fantasy
#2JuicyHamburg3r(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 9:18:22 PM
How me and my brother play: We don't use kill confirms. We haven't been on a combo video once and we don't use AP bursts. I use one AP burst: one I invented for Fat Princess. We don't spam. We don't 2V1 unles the person is still atacking both of us after the 1V1 starts. And we still kick-ass.

My characters:
Fat Princess
Toro
Sir Dan
Jak
Sweet Tooth
Heihachi
SackBoy
Spike
And the least cheap character (IMO at least) Big Daddy.
Please note that yes some characters like SackBoy or Heihachi or Sweet Tooth that are normally are spammer characters aren't spammer characters when I use em'.

You guys lack one thing above all your flaws: Dignity. You guys have NONE. Not an ounce. My brother and I are the only ones I know who play non-cheaply in this game. I've never seen a single person play this game normally. It's sad. Just sad. What you guys do isn't close to how this game was meant to be played.
---
"No horsing around though. This isnt the time for games. It's time for serious fun."
#3Stanger5150Posted 4/28/2014 9:33:01 PM
Timing a super perfectly is still confirming a kill...
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#4Stanger5150Posted 4/28/2014 9:43:31 PM(edited)
And why are you under the impression that using confirms isn't the way it's supposed to be played? Even the CPU uses them. It takes as much skill to land most confirms as it does to time them raw... which basically only amounts to "waiting until they land".

There is nothing noble or dignified about the way you play, or your holier-than-thou elitist "only I play the right way" attitude.

By the way, you use Fat Princess, one of the highest of the high tiers, so get over yourself. (Also, you did NOT "invent" an AP burst with her. You've gotta be f****** kidding me)

---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#5JuicyHamburg3r(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 9:41:59 PM
That's not trus. It's just a kill. If I use my level 1 with say... Toro or Sweet Tooth and I hit you, its a kill. Kill confirm is doing a move or combo then doing a level so you make sure it hits. Like Ratchet's suck canon or Kratos uppercut LVL2 kill confirm.

If you say time Radec's (I use Radec too. Think I forgot him on my list) or Spike's level 2 so you can kill them that's not a kill confirm.
---
#6JuicyHamburg3r(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 9:45:07 PM
Fat Princess? Yeah I know she's used cheaply. But I don't use her cheaply.

And CPU mostly does parry Kill Confirms only and only does the confirm when it just do happens it's there. You guys hound the guy and spam attacks just to land a confirm. There's a difference.
---
#7Stanger5150Posted 4/28/2014 9:47:18 PM
JuicyHamburg3r posted...
That's not trus. It's just a kill. If I use my level 1 with say... Toro or Sweet Tooth and I hit you, its a kill. Kill confirm is doing a move or combo then doing a level so you make sure it hits. Like Ratchet's suck canon or Kratos uppercut LVL2 kill confirm.

If you say time Radec's (I use Radec too. Think I forgot him on my list) or Spike's level 2 so you can kill them that's not a kill confirm.

And you show your ignorance by assuming all confirms are brain dead and cheap. Who are you to make up these dumbass rules as you go? As I said before, even the CPU uses them, and Jak was purposely given a new confirm in the latest patch from SSM. I guess the guys that made the patch were "playing the game wrong", huh?
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
#8Stanger5150Posted 4/28/2014 9:52:33 PM
JuicyHamburg3r posted...
Fat Princess? Yeah I know she's used cheaply. But I don't use her cheaply.

And CPU mostly does parry Kill Confirms only and only does the confirm when it just do happens it's there. You guys hound the guy and spam attacks just to land a confirm. There's a difference.

Spam? In a game like this, everyone spams, even you. You may not notice it, but you do.

Besides, if you were an actual good player, the same confirm setup wouldn't work on you over and over, enough for you to whine and generalize about this whole community.

Try out Sly's confirms and tell me they're easy. They're all very difficult except the counter confirm, and I can use 7 of the 11 reliably in most matches. In fact, try a 1v1 against me and then try to say that what I do takes no skill.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
#9blazin640Posted 4/28/2014 9:56:44 PM(edited)
This is too long to be a troll post. All of the community isn't terrible. I don't know how long you've been playing the game but there are good guys out there.

Anyways if how other people play the game bother you, then you should just stop playing. Spamming and HC are in every single fighting game. Thats a given. People learning that one combo is in every single fighting game because its the easiest to do and its the most effective to pull off (called BnB). The community for this game can be pretty bad. I agree with you completely. You know what I do about it though? Forget about it. If you can't handle people being……well people then you need to move on. Its the sad truth. The internet is an absolutely horrible place because people are protected by a computer/tv screen and can say what they want without worrying about getting beat up. Personally I don't understand how the bugs and glitches don't bother you more than the community. That pisses me off.

This game and smash on a "non-competitive level" is spam friendly (if you believe spamming can be used on a competitive level as well then I'm not the guy to argue that to). These games are designed for everyone to pick up and play on the fly without having to go to the practice room for hours and learning combos. Thats the joy about these kinds of games. Mindless fun for anyone but at the same time have some sort of depth to them for people who want more. How far you take it is completely up to you. Unfortunately this means that people can pick top tier characters and win some matches by spamming moves that are really annoying. You'll just have to learn to adapt. Noobs have weaknesses. Hell every character has a weakness. You just need to learn both your opponent's weaknesses and strengths (as well as yours) to try to win the match. You lose? Life lesson: Learn from your mistake (unless it was lag or net code bs which is majority of the time).

You'll just have to deal with it or leave it alone. Community isn't going to change.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#10JuicyHamburg3r(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 10:10:33 PM
First of all not a troll post.

Second: This guy speaks rationally. He recognizes that there is truth in what I'm saying. And I just had to rant on this board because I really don't know how people could in my opinion, sell a part of their souls just to have the satisfaction of winning. I've been playing this game for a long ass time. Like back when people thought Sir Dan was like the best and people used him a lot. (Along with Kratos and Nariko and I think Raiden I remember a period like tha before AP bursts and such existed. I think Sir Dan's kill confirm was the first invented.) and really I've gotten over the fact that this community is terrible but I wanted to speak my mind. I mean at least they could 1V1 but some don't even do that.

Also "Jaks Gravity gun does more damage? We totally gotta make an AP burst with it." maybe they did it cause they recognized the move sucked...? Maybe for one moment you could think they realized it was a sucky attack and didn't make it stronger so people could make an AP burst and spam it...?
---