Guys...

#21Aquoon_onlyPosted 4/29/2014 1:49:26 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Aquoon_only posted...
SS-Tier posted...
JuicyHamburg3r posted...
Do you know that you are THE worst community on earth?

You guys have traded dignity, honor and fun for self-satisfaction.

A question: How do you even enjoy yourself playing like that?

A question: Why are you here complaining? Go play some other game.

He said, worst community, not worst game.

And i agree with some of his arguments,
there are some people who rely on KC only.

Unfortunally for some of us,
this game is not skill based only.

When they first announced this game i was like "oh boy, finally we are gonna have our how smash bros",
at first everyone was newbie and the game was cool,
but now the ToD contest is all over, and people are just combo-this, combo-that...

Are you implying that most KCs take no skill? If you fall into a KC, just like if you're hit by a raw super, it's because you made a mistake. Ever KC is avoidable.

Old overused excuse,
if the person hits you, he's gonna hit the super, if not he simple interrupt it and try to hit you again.

The hit-or-miss thing is only for those who dont use kc, because thats exactly yhe point of the kc.

KC isnt avoidable, the combo starting it is, and yes, there is no skill on it.
---
ID: Aquoon
#22SS-TierPosted 4/29/2014 2:27:57 PM
So what if people rely on KC's only? That's what the game is based around. I don't get people who don't like KC's and complain about them, no one is forcing you to play this game. You can't blame people for playing the game properly.
---
PSN: SS-Tier
Evil Cole be my main ///// PSASBR = Love/Hate Relationship
#23SS-TierPosted 4/29/2014 2:37:47 PM
Aquoon_only posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Aquoon_only posted...
SS-Tier posted...
JuicyHamburg3r posted...
Do you know that you are THE worst community on earth?

You guys have traded dignity, honor and fun for self-satisfaction.

A question: How do you even enjoy yourself playing like that?

A question: Why are you here complaining? Go play some other game.

He said, worst community, not worst game.

And i agree with some of his arguments,
there are some people who rely on KC only.

Unfortunally for some of us,
this game is not skill based only.

When they first announced this game i was like "oh boy, finally we are gonna have our how smash bros",
at first everyone was newbie and the game was cool,
but now the ToD contest is all over, and people are just combo-this, combo-that...

Are you implying that most KCs take no skill? If you fall into a KC, just like if you're hit by a raw super, it's because you made a mistake. Ever KC is avoidable.

Old overused excuse,
if the person hits you, he's gonna hit the super, if not he simple interrupt it and try to hit you again.

The hit-or-miss thing is only for those who dont use kc, because thats exactly yhe point of the kc.

KC isnt avoidable, the combo starting it is, and yes, there is no skill on it.

Oh my lord......

1- KC isn't avoidable? See there's this button on the ps3 controller, it's called the L1 button. It causes you to BLOCK in this game called Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale -_-

2- Unless you just started playing this game, you make it seem like KC's are invincible, no offense but only super mega scrubs complain about this. You think KC's are invincible probably because you get caught by them easily. You should know every characters KC's like seriously, you're probably just one of those players that don't know how to fight a character and just rush in and get killed. Lol I'm still laughing at KC's don't take skill.
---
PSN: SS-Tier
Evil Cole be my main ///// PSASBR = Love/Hate Relationship
#24DireProphecyPosted 4/29/2014 3:52:26 PM
good troll
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328
#25DireProphecyPosted 4/29/2014 3:58:49 PM
In 2v2, "kill confirms" are overrated. Every character in doubles can have kills confirmed for them by their partner, and suddenly certain characters having their own kill confirms becomes irrelevant. Ya know, in FFA they shouldn't be such a big deal either - throwing raw supers into crowds of people works well enough. Are you playing 1v1? If so that may be the source of your problem because that is the most imbalanced game mode.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-2123-8328
#26videogames75_5Posted 4/29/2014 5:42:12 PM
i really hope you're trolling
---
Currently playing PSASBR, Minecraft (PS3 Edition), Fallout New Vegas, The Last of Us, kind of trying to play Pokemon X
#27JuicyHamburg3r(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 5:46:01 PM
I have no problem with AP bursts and KCs (Kill confirms). I have a problem who spam the same AP burst again and again, and can't even use a level without a kill confirm. Because that's what you call a spammer with no skill. I know I play extreme, but I mean it's ridiculous how people play this game too.
---
"No horsing around though. This isnt the time for games. It's time for serious fun."
Bartz-Dissadia Final Fantasy
#28JuicyHamburg3r(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 6:06:49 PM
And dude...Kill confirms are simple.

Heihachi's two level 1 KCs.
SackBoy's level 1 KC.
Raiden's parry LVL 1 KC.
Sir Dans classic LVL 1 KC.
Drake's LVL 2 KC.
Kratos' LVL 2 KC.
Toro's LVL1 KC.
Ratchet LVL 1 KC.
Cole and Evil Coke LVL1 KCs.
Big Daddies LVL1 KC.
Sweet Tooth's LVL1 KC.
I think his LVL2 one aswell.
Heihachi's LVL2 KC.
Sly's parry LVL1 KC.
Etc.
---
"No horsing around though. This isnt the time for games. It's time for serious fun."
Bartz-Dissadia Final Fantasy
#29Stanger5150Posted 4/29/2014 6:24:15 PM
JuicyHamburg3r posted...
And dude...Kill confirms are simple.

Heihachi's two level 1 KCs.
SackBoy's level 1 KC.
Raiden's parry LVL 1 KC.
Sir Dans classic LVL 1 KC.
Drake's LVL 2 KC.
Kratos' LVL 2 KC.
Toro's LVL1 KC.
Ratchet LVL 1 KC.
Cole and Evil Coke LVL1 KCs.
Big Daddies LVL1 KC.
Sweet Tooth's LVL1 KC.
I think his LVL2 one aswell.
Heihachi's LVL2 KC.
Sly's parry LVL1 KC.
Etc.

I can only speak for Sly. Outside his counter confirm (which I rarely use), his confirms are very difficult to pull off. He has 11 total.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#30Aquoon_onlyPosted 4/30/2014 3:54:02 AM
SS-Tier posted...

Oh my lord......

1- KC isn't avoidable? See there's this button on the ps3 controller, it's called the L1 button. It causes you to BLOCK in this game called Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale -_-

2- Unless you just started playing this game, you make it seem like KC's are invincible, no offense but only super mega scrubs complain about this. You think KC's are invincible probably because you get caught by them easily. You should know every characters KC's like seriously, you're probably just one of those players that don't know how to fight a character and just rush in and get killed. Lol I'm still laughing at KC's don't take skill.

1 - never said that. I said if the combo hits you, it too late. read it again.

2 - It is the second time i read this kinda of personal judgement on the same topic, while i tried to stay on my subjective opinion, you tried to directly offend me. I'm not gonna do the same, but try to stay on topic discussion, i know you are not a troll(from the all star community).

Anyway, to add to my comment, i dont kc, i dont like kc and i can play this game without it, i dont like when other ppl use it, but that doesnt mean i can't deal with it.
---
ID: Aquoon