Braindead Lvl 1 KC's should be removed

#1KnucklesIXPosted 6/28/2014 7:38:24 AM
Jak,Kat,Sweet Tooth,and Cole all have completely braindead KC's. Why do they have such easy ones but everyone else has none or really hard ones. Stupid design.
#2marioparty17Posted 6/28/2014 5:51:49 PM
The only brain dead one are sweet tooth's and the Coles

They would be easier to fight if did have any of them period.
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature #ReleaseDart/Abe
#3ItWhiffedPosted 6/28/2014 6:04:57 PM
Sweet tooth requires a good read for him to confirm his level 1. Derp.
#4CommonDreadsPosted 6/28/2014 9:08:57 PM
Evil Coles punch got slowed and requires a good read or prediction as well to land the hit. if failed then he gets bursted or confirmed by another character
---
FC: 1848-2177-9464
Pokemon ign Landon
#5Ludacris01Posted 6/29/2014 10:38:17 AM
Haven't played in about 2 months. I thought Sweet Tooth's level 1 confirm was patched out?

Or is this a new level 1 confirm he has?
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official King K. Rool of the Smash 4 board. KING K. ROOL FOR SMASH 4
#6Stanger5150Posted 7/8/2014 6:34:19 PM(edited)
If you get caught in any KC, it's your own fault. If you spend time learning the entire roster, you should be able to see them all coming.
---
PSN/NN: BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U, PS4
#7AkuumuuPosted 7/18/2014 10:26:02 PM
Lag= unblockable KCs.
#8oomomowPosted 7/19/2014 11:32:09 PM
Kat has a level 1 hit confirm still? I need to know how!

Also, the worst is definitely Jak's, Sweet Tooth's, and Sackboy's. Jak's ir really annoying because it's a hit confirm off of one of his best moves / most spammed moves. Sweet Tooth's is just plain cheap. Jump around the whole battle grabbing and shotgunning, get level one, HC, done. Sackboy's, does it even exist. It's the one where he just hits you with his head and can instantly do his level one. I can never get out of it. Whatever, they make playing online extremely unfun.
---
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.
#9CommonDreadsPosted 7/20/2014 3:14:11 AM
oomomow posted...

Also, the worst is definitely Jak's, Sweet Tooth's, and Sackboy's. Jak's ir really annoying because it's a hit confirm off of one of his best moves / most spammed moves. Sweet Tooth's is just plain cheap. Jump around the whole battle grabbing and shotgunning, get level one, HC, done. Sackboy's, does it even exist. It's the one where he just hits you with his head and can instantly do his level one. I can never get out of it. Whatever, they make playing online extremely unfun.

There is a video of it

Yeah sweat tooth and Jaks are annoying. Sweet tooths I have to hate more, keeping you grounded on the floor with his shotgun and constantly jumping and having his mine behind him makes it hard to get him. He's a bad match up for me as evil cole in a small stage. I always need as much room as I can get when I fight sweet tooth
---
FC: 1848-2177-9464
Pokemon ign Landon
#10oomomowPosted 7/20/2014 3:33:27 AM
CommonDreads posted...
oomomow posted...

There is a video of it

Yeah sweat tooth and Jaks are annoying. Sweet tooths I have to hate more, keeping you grounded on the floor with his shotgun and constantly jumping and having his mine behind him makes it hard to get him. He's a bad match up for me as evil cole in a small stage. I always need as much room as I can get when I fight sweet tooth

I started just lightly playing Evil Cole again and ugggh. The ones that utterly destroy me are Sweet Tooth and Kratos.
---
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.