Braindead Lvl 1 KC's should be removed

#11KnucklesIX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 8:20:36 AM
Sweet tooth doesn't take any brainpower to use anymore. Shotgun untill level 1, jump and press square untill it hits,and use level. You have mastered Sweet tooth.
#12oomomowPosted 7/20/2014 12:19:50 PM
KnucklesIX posted...
Sweet tooth doesn't take any brainpower to use anymore. Shotgun untill level 1, jump and press square untill it hits,and use level. You have mastered Sweet tooth.

There was a character glitch and the game made me a Sweet Tooth, I almost won even though I have never played him (except arcade.) The only reason why I didn't was because I got to level 2, and kept forgetting which input does what.
---
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.
#13TheJButtonPosted 7/20/2014 4:48:45 PM
Every confirm mentioned is slow, punishable, and/or unsafe with the exception of Cole and Kat. L2Block
---
Truth does not exist. Knowledge does not change. Change does not bring truth.
#14oomomowPosted 7/20/2014 5:27:24 PM
I just saw Kat's HC for her level 1. Wow, Kat was actually fair but, not OP, and then this ruined it. I'm going to do it to spammers and t baggers, can't wait.
---
#15CommonDreadsPosted 7/20/2014 7:09:16 PM
oomomow posted...
CommonDreads posted...
oomomow posted...
Kat has a level 1 hit confirm still? I need to know how!

Also, the worst is definitely Jak's, Sweet Tooth's, and Sackboy's. Jak's ir really annoying because it's a hit confirm off of one of his best moves / most spammed moves. Sweet Tooth's is just plain cheap. Jump around the whole battle grabbing and shotgunning, get level one, HC, done. Sackboy's, does it even exist. It's the one where he just hits you with his head and can instantly do his level one. I can never get out of it. Whatever, they make playing online extremely unfun.

There is a video of it

Yeah sweat tooth and Jaks are annoying. Sweet tooths I have to hate more, keeping you grounded on the floor with his shotgun and constantly jumping and having his mine behind him makes it hard to get him. He's a bad match up for me as evil cole in a small stage. I always need as much room as I can get when I fight sweet tooth

I started just lightly playing Evil Cole again and ugggh. The ones that utterly destroy me are Sweet Tooth and Kratos.

Haha yeah man those two gives me the most trouble. Such low range and it's nerfed slow punch makes it hard to fight Kratos. So I depend on grabs a lot when taking on Kratos and catch them carefully on any kind of recover with the punch
---
FC: 1848-2177-9464
Pokemon ign Landon
#16CommonDreadsPosted 7/20/2014 7:10:58 PM
TheJButton posted...
Every confirm mentioned is slow, punishable, and/or unsafe with the exception of Cole and Kat. L2Block

I'm sure Kat can lead up to her KC from her down grab so it's harder against her
---
Pokemon ign Landon
#17oomomowPosted 7/20/2014 8:03:01 PM
CommonDreads posted...
oomomow posted...
CommonDreads posted...
oomomow posted...
Kat has a level 1 hit confirm still? I need to know how!

Also, the worst is definitely Jak's, Sweet Tooth's, and Sackboy's. Jak's ir really annoying because it's a hit confirm off of one of his best moves / most spammed moves. Sweet Tooth's is just plain cheap. Jump around the whole battle grabbing and shotgunning, get level one, HC, done. Sackboy's, does it even exist. It's the one where he just hits you with his head and can instantly do his level one. I can never get out of it. Whatever, they make playing online extremely unfun.

There is a video of it

Yeah sweat tooth and Jaks are annoying. Sweet tooths I have to hate more, keeping you grounded on the floor with his shotgun and constantly jumping and having his mine behind him makes it hard to get him. He's a bad match up for me as evil cole in a small stage. I always need as much room as I can get when I fight sweet tooth

I started just lightly playing Evil Cole again and ugggh. The ones that utterly destroy me are Sweet Tooth and Kratos.

Haha yeah man those two gives me the most trouble. Such low range and it's nerfed slow punch makes it hard to fight Kratos. So I depend on grabs a lot when taking on Kratos and catch them carefully on any kind of recover with the punch

Every character I play I gets countered by Kratos. Radec, not so much but if it's 1v1, I can't do anything about getting chased down and locked in the air. Evil Cole, look above. I think this might just be me, Kat. A lot of his moves destroys my debris. He just has a lot more range than her and considering she's a super close melee fighter, yeah.

The hardest one though is Evil Cole vs Kratos. If they just keep launching you in the air, comboing, and the waiting for you to get back down to repeat there's nothing you can do. Evil Cole's air down smash can be countered like a projectile by Kratos making Evil Cole fall on his knees and get in the combo again. The force pushing away thing (down triangle) has a shorter range than Kratos' launch attack. Trying to land giga pinch as you said is just hard. Such bad pairing. Can't wait for the Kratos and Drake craze to die down. I hope Spike fluctuates next in usage (he's super easy to deal with.)
---
#18CommonDreadsPosted 7/22/2014 11:39:35 AM
That's why I sub main dante if there is an abundance of Kratos, nariko, or other melee characters on that day. If there's a lot of long range characters then I switch back to evil cole. But yeah it's tough to fight Kratos as ec especially on a small map
---
Pokemon ign Landon
#19KnucklesIX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 5:16:44 PM
TheJButton posted...
Sweet tooth's is very safe. If you block 99% the super will still hit and you get teleported into it because of the lag. There is literally no consequence of spamming air shot gun and machete over and over again,because the throw clash system is garbage.