Official Campaign for a sequel.

#1SSBR10Posted 6/28/2014 5:19:19 PM
I want to direct everybody to this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/The-Official-Sequel-Campaign-AllstarsRound2/td-p/43724178

There's an official campaign for a sequel to this game so hopefully, with more people supporting it, Sony would make one. I REALLY hope they do, with the 3rd party characters everybody want.
---
Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Tekken vs. Dead or Alive, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please
#2KnucklesIXPosted 6/30/2014 2:05:10 PM
The game would have to be remade from the ground up. This game is too fundamentally broken.
#3SSBR10(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 7:27:11 AM
KnucklesIX posted...
The game would have to be remade from the ground up. This game is too fundamentally broken.

That's an issue that can be saved for later. Right now, I just want the sequel to be made.
---
Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Tekken vs. Dead or Alive, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please
#4gameghy555Posted 7/8/2014 8:50:44 PM
KnucklesIX posted...

How is it fundamentally broken?
---
PSN: MoHSalim
#5boy_luckPosted 7/8/2014 11:10:49 PM(edited)
I honestly don't think a sequel will ever, ever be made:

1. Sony simply just doesn't care. They never did and they never will. This was some kind of pet project that got lousy results (which I'm sure they foresaw) and that was the end of it. PSASBR and Superbot were small-fry territory; disposable tools.

2. SSM has moved on and will keep the servers alive for a little while for the sake of the very few fanboys that still play this trash, but the company is now focusing on projects it knows will yield actual revenue and create room for further operational profit.

3. Smash Bros for the WIIU will utterly blow out of the water any sliver of interest left in gamers for PSASBR. The ripples of Smash Bros' crushing success will reverberate and ebb like cutting wind through the shambling, writhing corpse that is this game.

4. Superbot is now defunct. While this doesn't really affect the game directly, it sets a precedent and will remain as testament of why developers should either produce decent games or spiral into utmost abject oblivion like Superbot has.

5. If Superbot or Sony couldn't get the rights to certain characters before, now that companies have learnt of PSASBR's history of sheer failure and non-stop decline, I don't believe any sensible, sane corporation would ever trust their IPs to Sony or whatever other half-assed dev they pull out of their derrière.

Frankly, just play this garbage until it dies miserably and deal with the fact that it won't get a sequel ever... which is actually a good thing, btw.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#6legendofskylandPosted 7/9/2014 8:22:03 AM
boy_luck posted...

1. Sony simply just doesn't care. They never did and they never will. This was some kind of pet project that got lousy results (which I'm sure they foresaw) and that was the end of it. PSASBR and Superbot were small-fry territory; disposable tools.

2. SSM has moved on and will keep the servers alive for a little while for the sake of the very few fanboys that still play this trash, but the company is now focusing on projects it knows will yield actual revenue and create room for further operational profit.

3. Smash Bros for the WIIU will utterly blow out of the water any sliver of interest left in gamers for PSASBR. The ripples of Smash Bros' crushing success will reverberate and ebb like cutting wind through the shambling, writhing corpse that is this game.

4. Superbot is now defunct. While this doesn't really affect the game directly, it sets a precedent and will remain as testament of why developers should either produce decent games or spiral into utmost abject oblivion like Superbot has.

5. If Superbot or Sony couldn't get the rights to certain characters before, now that companies have learnt of PSASBR's history of sheer failure and non-stop decline, I don't believe any sensible, sane corporation would ever trust their IPs to Sony or whatever other half-assed dev they pull out of their derrière.

Frankly, just play this garbage until it dies miserably and deal with the fact that it won't get a sequel ever... which is actually a good thing, btw.

http://emotibot.net/pix/6379.gif
#7boy_luckPosted 7/9/2014 10:50:11 AM
legendofskyland posted...
boy_luck posted...

Yes you did. Lol, the denial on this dying board is hilarious.
---
#8legendofskylandPosted 7/9/2014 10:53:03 AM
boy_luck posted...
boy_luck posted...

Yes you did.

No, I didn't

http://emotibot.net/pix/6829.gif
#9boy_luckPosted 7/9/2014 11:12:33 AM
boy_luck posted...
boy_luck posted...

Yes you did.

No, I didn't

Still in denial, though. Lmao!
---
#10legendofskylandPosted 7/9/2014 11:17:19 AM
boy_luck posted...
boy_luck posted...
boy_luck posted...

Yes you did.

No, I didn't

Still in denial, though. Lmao!

lol you're in denial, saying i read something that i didn't. Sorry you spent so much time typing that out. You feel better now?