Si now that the game is officially dead...

#1boy_luckPosted 7/8/2014 5:49:58 PM(edited)
...and Superbot is defunct, Sony doesn't care, SSM has abandoned the game for much better projects, and Smash Bros' incoming glory will wipe out PSASBR entirely from the gaming map, how will you people cope with this game's impeding funeral?
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#2legendofskylandPosted 7/8/2014 6:14:08 PM
Really? Cause i just got done with a fun night of Online matches. Game seems pretty lively to me.
#3boy_luck(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 6:24:01 PM
legendofskyland posted...
Really? Cause i just got done with a fun night of Online matches. Game seems pretty lively to me.

I never said anything about the online.
---
#4legendofskylandPosted 7/9/2014 7:21:32 AM
boy_luck posted...

So you're just blatantly ignoring a core part of the community.
#5boy_luck(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 9:38:28 AM
boy_luck posted...

You mean a core part that is starting to become a ghost town and is barely keeping the game on life support.
---
#6legendofskylandPosted 7/9/2014 9:40:56 AM
boy_luck posted...
boy_luck posted...

You mean a core part that is starting to become a ghost town and is barely keeping the game on life support.

For a ghost town, i sure found a lot of people playing last night.
#7boy_luck(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 10:11:13 AM
Just like games the likes of, say, Demon's Souls. You'll find the same few loyal sheep, but that doesn't make the game any less dead.

I know it's hard to accept reality.
---
#8legendofskylandPosted 7/9/2014 10:19:08 AM
boy_luck posted...

I know it's hard to accept reality.

Tell me about it, some people just can't accept the fact that some games remain fun and active years later.
#9SS-TierPosted 7/9/2014 10:23:08 AM
The game is not dead whatsoever...
Even Just--Tank on the official forums said that 15-20K people log on to All-Stars every day. Does that seem dead to you?
---
PSASBR main: Evil Cole
SSB4 main: Lucario
#10boy_luck(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 11:39:21 AM
I go back to my previous example: Demon's Souls. The game has been active for years and will remain active due to online use, but that doesn't mean the game isn't dead. It has not and will not receive any patching, tweaking or get sequels despite having a rather undercrowded community.

The paragraph above fits perfectly with PSASBR. This game is dead. It's time to deal with it.
---