So Smash gets Rayman and PSASBR doesn't?

#31Dux_XPosted 7/16/2014 6:57:48 AM
Terraforce777 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
It's clear that Rayman won't be playable, and I am by far not alone in this. Nothing you said has negated any of my points.

But I don't care about continuously argue inch with you. Just be certain the moment a the entire roster gets revealed, I'm spamming you like hell with I told you so's.

A petty child, I take it? Do as you wish. Go be smug.

*calls me a petty child*

Yeah, I deserve to gloat. If calling a 19 year old man a child (a petty one at that) isn't immature , then my gloating won't be either.

19 year old

Man

Pick one.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#32Terraforce777Posted 7/16/2014 8:12:32 AM
Dux_X posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
It's clear that Rayman won't be playable, and I am by far not alone in this. Nothing you said has negated any of my points.

But I don't care about continuously argue inch with you. Just be certain the moment a the entire roster gets revealed, I'm spamming you like hell with I told you so's.

*calls me a petty child*

Yeah, I deserve to gloat. If calling a 19 year old man a child (a petty one at that) isn't immature , then my gloating won't be either.

19 year old

Man

Pick one.

The age of majority in the United States is 18, so don't even try that.
---
R-Ridley is the exception!
People these days...
#33NewMoonShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 3:02:59 PM
Terraforce777 posted...
Dux_X posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...

*calls me a petty child*

19 year old

Man

Pick one.

The age of majority in the United States is 18, so don't even try that.

... "Age of majority" isn't even a thing. Try again.
#34Terraforce777Posted 7/17/2014 3:18:32 PM
Can you at least look it up before making a completely baseless and incorrect statement?

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=age+of+majority

It's the same as the legal age for an adult. Lol seems I know more than you and you seem to insinuate that you yourself are an adult.
---
People these days...
#35Terraforce777Posted 7/17/2014 4:38:55 PM
Nothing else to say, eh?

Now I've proven you wrong once, and I'll do it again when Rayman isn't in Smash.
---
People these days...
#36NewMoonShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 5:51:17 PM
Terraforce777 posted...
Nothing else to say, eh?

Now I've proven you wrong once, and I'll do it again when Rayman isn't in Smash.

Sorry, I went to do things with my life that don't involve sitting and letting a kid mouth off at me.
#37Terraforce777Posted 7/17/2014 10:27:55 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
Nothing else to say, eh?

Sorry, I went to do things with my life that don't involve sitting and letting a kid mouth off at me.

Wow. Too damn proud to admit that you were wrong, huh? How pitiful

And here's a cool thing you may not know, there are 24 hours in a day, so you can spend minutes or even hours here and have plenty of extra time to do other things. Today alone I was able to go on a jog, go to the gym, and play some games with some friends. Funny how that works huh?

And I can see you have a short attention span too, as you can clearly see the legal age, or "age of majority" which you incorrectly assumed was false, makes me an adult.
---
People these days...
#38NewMoonShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 3:03:39 PM
Terraforce777 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
Nothing else to say, eh?

And here's a cool thing you may not know, there are 24 hours in a day, so you can spend minutes or even hours here and have plenty of extra time to do other things. Today alone I was able to go on a jog, go to the gym, and play some games with some friends. Funny how that works huh?

And I can see you have a short attention span too, as you can clearly see the legal age, or "age of majority" which you incorrectly assumed was false, makes me an adult.

I admit I was wrong.

Being 19 does not make you an adult, however.

Being mature makes you an adult. Something you have not been at any point in this thread.
#39Terraforce777Posted 7/18/2014 3:08:37 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
Nothing else to say, eh?

I admit I was wrong.

Being mature makes you an adult. Something you have not been at any point in this thread.

Legally I am an adult, and what you said is highly subjective. I could say you sounded like a kid for clinging to Rayman so tightly and calling me a kid (making you sound condescending, something an actual kid would do), but that's just my opinion. Subjectivity/Opinion =/= Fact.

I've already proven you wrong twice, now I'll just have to do it a third once Smash releases in the forthcoming months ;)
---
People these days...
#40NewMoonShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 4:23:40 PM
Terraforce777 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...
Nothing else to say, eh?

I admit I was wrong.

Legally I am an adult, and what you said is highly subjective. I could say you sounded like a kid for clinging to Rayman so tightly and calling me a kid (making you sound condescending, something an actual kid would do), but that's just my opinion. Subjectivity/Opinion =/= Fact.

I've already proven you wrong twice, now I'll just have to do it a third once Smash releases in the forthcoming months ;)

I didn't "cling to him", I presented reasons why I believe what I do. Meanwhile you promised if I was wrong you'd come back and scream "I told you so!" over and over.

That's not very subjective.