So Smash gets Rayman and PSASBR doesn't?

#51Akay4Posted 7/20/2014 4:03:51 PM
Terraforce777 posted...
I highly doubt it's anything more, but Rayman's chances are literally 0%.

Do you own the game and know everything about it? No. 0% is an absolute "He's not in it," but since you don't own the game and it hasn't even been released, any he will be or he won't be arguments are just speculation. Unless a product is finished and released to its fans, then I never take anything about the game as an absolute. I may be a little paranoid since the whole Raiden in MGS2 thing, but things change in development, and I never suspect a developer has shown us their full hand before release, because if they did...why? If Rayman WAS a playable character he probably would have been announced by now. Why would they hide a 3rd party character which might make some new fans try the game out? This whole thing just seems like there's SOMETHING behind the scenes to it, and I doubt we know all about the game.
#52NewMoonShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 3:52:16 PM
Terraforce777 posted...
Again, you're still wrong. I never said. "I TOLD YOU SO U TOLD U SO...".

Promising to say it is as good as saying it. At least, I don't know how else I'm supposed to interpret the phrase "I'm spamming you like hell with I Told You So's".

Heck, you don't even know how I will respond, so you're wrong yet again. Nintendo published the game and felt like giving it representation via a trophy, nothing more. I highly doubt it's anything more, but Rayman's chances are literally 0%.

Nintendo publishing the game in one region does not immediately give them the right to shove him into another game to be published in all regions. Deals were made specifically to allow this.
#53Terraforce777Posted 7/21/2014 4:17:38 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...

Promising to say it is as good as saying it. At least, I don't know how else I'm supposed to interpret the phrase "I'm spamming you like hell with I Told You So's".

Heck, you don't even know how I will respond, so you're wrong yet again. Nintendo published the game and felt like giving it representation via a trophy, nothing more. I highly doubt it's anything more, but Rayman's chances are literally 0%.

Nintendo publishing the game in one region does not immediately give them the right to shove him into another game to be published in all regions. Deals were made specifically to allow this.

It's hard to imagine you're an adult if you can't even admit to being wrong. That's just sad.

If you think it is impossible to brag without acting childlike, you are heavily disillusioned or must have some really uptight friends (probably both).

As a guy, you especially should know I would think. My first year of college I got pestered all of the time by my peers, but it was all in good fun.
---
R-Ridley is the exception!
People these days...
#54Akay4Posted 7/21/2014 9:29:32 PM
Terraforce777 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Terraforce777 posted...

It's hard to imagine you're an adult if you can't even admit to being wrong. That's just sad.

If you think it is impossible to brag without acting childlike, you are heavily disillusioned or must have some really uptight friends (probably both).

As a guy, you especially should know I would think. My first year of college I got pestered all of the time by my peers, but it was all in good fun.

He never said you did. He said to imagine how it would be like if you did. You can brag without acting childlike, but you did not, instead acting as if you know something which has yet to be proven, and promising to rub it in his face when you are proven right.
#55Terraforce777Posted 7/21/2014 9:34:52 PM
k
---
R-Ridley is the exception!
People these days...
#56Blublur756Posted 7/22/2014 7:21:07 AM
Selite posted...
I like that this is the most action the PSABR board has got in a while.

---
"Even without wings...I CAN STILL FLY !"
PSN - arthurick2
#57NewMoonShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 9:19:11 PM
Terraforce777 posted...

I'm not wrong until the game is out and we know for sure. I may be wrong, I may not, we'll see.

Bragging itself is a childlike, immature act. A mature adult knows how to act with dignity. There is no dignity in holding things above others.

Because college is known for being a bastion of mature adults... oh wait, no it's not. It's full of guys who have more hormones and testosterone than brain cells.
#58NewMoonShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 11:57:27 AM
"Nintendo of Canada" representative lets Rayman slip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiWdJcEEC7s&feature=youtu.be&t=2m5s

Go to 2:10-2:20

I won't say it.
#59GeneralPenguPosted 8/1/2014 12:08:41 PM
That doesn't confirm him at all.
---
Captain Toad, K.K Slider, Wonder Red, Duck Hunt Dog, Shulk, and Karate Joe for Wii U and 3ds!
#60NewMoonShadow(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 12:16:36 PM
GeneralPengu posted...
That doesn't confirm him at all.

Since when does someone whose job is to demonstrate and promote the game mentioning a character within the context of playable characters (it was right after he talked about the Pac-Man reveal) not qualify as confirming him?