If Kratos is spamming attacks and I block do I have to wait to counter him?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If Kratos is spamming attacks and I block do I have to wait to counter him?

User Info: looolrog

looolrog
2 years ago#1
Or can it be like an alpha counter where I break through his moves and unleash some whoop ass for dat candy asses?
Getting bodied is what I do.

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
2 years ago#2
There not many options to what to do during a kratos sqaures pressure with some characters, although almost every kratos players might do the same thing over and over a good kratos player will often try for something different , when facing a kratos, try blocking everything until they try something different, this is the time to punish.

pre patch this was impossible lol .

I recommend playing as him for a a few online and then you know
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature #ReleaseDart/Abe

User Info: RJ-MacReady

RJ-MacReady
2 years ago#3
One of the best characters stupid good.
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer
(message deleted)

User Info: TheJButton

TheJButton
2 years ago#5
You can counter between his second third square attacks in the string or wait for him to use the third square and punish on block. A smart Kratos will poke with two squares and wait for a hit confirm to use the last attack because it is negative on block and can be punished with a jab or jumped away from to escape pressure.
Truth does not exist. Knowledge does not change. Change does not bring truth.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If Kratos is spamming attacks and I block do I have to wait to counter him?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived