Radec Multi-kill Challenge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ultradaved

ultradaved
2 years ago#1
Hi, I'm brand-new to the game. I have yet to get into the vs online but I'm going through the 1-player stuff to get acquainted with the game and get trophies.

I did the generic challenges, combos, etc. and now I'm doing the character-specific challenges. Figured I'd go clockwise, lol. Kratos, FP, and Sweet Tooth are done, and all of Radec except his challenge 16 where you have to get 9 multi-kills with his Level 1.

Is there a strategy to this or just try, try again until you luck out? I guess I just suck but I usually only get 2-4 kills and sometimes get shut out :(

User Info: videogames75_5

videogames75_5
2 years ago#2
I guess just try to get them near walls and wait for them to attack each other. i remember when i first started this game and i was doing all these combat trials. i just waited and lucked out then
Currently playing PSASBR, Minecraft (PS3 Edition), Fallout New Vegas, The Last of Us, kind of trying to play Pokemon X

User Info: ultradaved

ultradaved
2 years ago#3
That's what I've been trying. I got 8/9 a couple of times but there are still 2/9 or even 0/9 embarrassments :(

I just think it's strange that I'm finding this challenge so much harder than the others that I've completed with both Radec and other characters and it's only his #16.

Figured there might be some secret and that I'm doing it wrong.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived