soo which are considered the most op characters nowdays?

#11ZavalsBizPosted 8/14/2014 10:47:08 AM
Allow ne to go into detail as to why Drake and Fat Princess aren't considered top tier.

Firstly, to be top tier you should only be losing matches to characters in the same tier, or in rare cases, those who completely counter your strategy.(Example Nariko wreaks anyone under her tier EXCEPT Sir Dan because of his anti-air games.)

Fat Princess: Despite the fact that she still has her Lv.1 confirm, she's still really predictable and relies ok the same strategy(jump, knight, a.d1) in order the get her kills. Plus she still has some bad match-ups.

Drake: Infamous for his ridiculously fast and safe slide and his annoying and moderately safe AK. Despite these OP abilities, Drake still has bad match-ups against certain characters that aren't in the top tier. His AK, although stupidly OP, is VERY predictable and punishable on block. Just because he has OP aspect doesn't mean he's OP.
---
"Everyone is an idiot but me."
#12CommonDreadsPosted 8/14/2014 12:16:29 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Allow ne to go into detail as to why Drake and Fat Princess aren't considered top tier.

Firstly, to be top tier you should only be losing matches to characters in the same tier, or in rare cases, those who completely counter your strategy.(Example Nariko wreaks anyone under her tier EXCEPT Sir Dan because of his anti-air games.)

Fat Princess: Despite the fact that she still has her Lv.1 confirm, she's still really predictable and relies ok the same strategy(jump, knight, a.d1) in order the get her kills. Plus she still has some bad match-ups.

Drake: Infamous for his ridiculously fast and safe slide and his annoying and moderately safe AK. Despite these OP abilities, Drake still has bad match-ups against certain characters that aren't in the top tier. His AK, although stupidly OP, is VERY predictable and punishable on block. Just because he has OP aspect doesn't mean he's OP.

Who is drakes bad match ups? As far as I've seen, drake pretty much can dominate any character
---
FC: 1848-2177-9464
Pokemon ign Landon
#13oomomowPosted 8/14/2014 1:25:03 PM
The problem with Drake is that it's ridiculous easy to get to his level 3 with his ridiculously safe combos.

With Fat Princess, you can spam mage / knight over and over again until you get a hit leading to a combo. Big problem, these are also ridiculously safe.
---
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.
#14DJPLACEPosted 8/15/2014 2:28:34 AM
i thought kat was nerfed? i know Issac was... but still...
---
I'm Back on PS3 BABY!! But If you want to add me has a Friend please put a message in your request other wise i will erase it. PSN is DJPlace
#15Void_ReversalPosted 8/15/2014 3:18:19 PM

Isaac didn't get nerfed. He just got viciously raped by the guys at SSM.

Kat is still a top tier (S/A), while Isaac is on a tier of his own.
#16NejiProdigyPosted 8/17/2014 10:03:30 PM
More or less something like this.

TOP TIER
SS: Kat
S: Nariko, Kratos
A+: G.Cole, Drake

HIGH TIER
A: Sly, Raiden, Dante, Fat P
A-: Ratchet, PaRappa, Heihachi
B+: Sweet Tooth, Jak

MID TIER
B: E.Cole, Emmett Graves, Sackboy
B-: Isaac, Big Daddy, Sir Dan
C+: Radec, Toro

LOW TIER
C: Spike
C-: Zeus
---
PSN: AuraStorm21
#17NejiProdigyPosted 8/17/2014 10:12:41 PM
CommonDreads posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Who is drakes bad match ups? As far as I've seen, drake pretty much can dominate any character

Btw he loses to Sackboy, who is in mid tier now. Sackboy literally reflects everything Drake has to throw out at him. The only projectile that isn't reflected back at him is his magnum(F+Triangle).
---
PSN: AuraStorm21
#18CommonDreadsPosted 8/18/2014 1:36:11 AM
NejiProdigy posted...
CommonDreads posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

Btw he loses to Sackboy, who is in mid tier now. Sackboy literally reflects everything Drake has to throw out at him. The only projectile that isn't reflected back at him is his magnum(F+Triangle).

But I still see drake destroy sac boys. Yeah sac boy can deflect back his projectiles but drake as an amazing slide kick that can get him out of anything, the ak and then If someone gets to close he cancels out of his AK to get behind that little wall. Sac boys projectiles are slowish and pretty easy to dodge and the head butt is pretty predictable and punishable.. And plus he fact the drake can keep good pressure with combinations of his projectiles and close range, sac boy doesn't really stand much of a chance
---
FC: 1848-2177-9464
Pokemon ign Landon
#19ZavalsBizPosted 8/18/2014 10:14:30 AM
CommonDreads posted...
NejiProdigy posted...
CommonDreads posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

But I still see drake destroy sac boys. Yeah sac boy can deflect back his projectiles but drake as an amazing slide kick that can get him out of anything, the ak and then If someone gets to close he cancels out of his AK to get behind that little wall. Sac boys projectiles are slowish and pretty easy to dodge and the head butt is pretty predictable and punishable.. And plus he fact the drake can keep good pressure with combinations of his projectiles and close range, sac boy doesn't really stand much of a chance

Sackboy always hangs around his Shock Pad so don't expect Drake to land any slides on Sackboy. Also its Sackboy's slow projectiles that make him good, it means they take up space a lot longer than other projectiles.
---
"Everyone is an idiot but me."
#20DJPLACEPosted 8/18/2014 7:03:05 PM
Void_Reversal posted...

Isaac didn't get nerfed. He just got viciously raped by the guys at SSM.

Kat is still a top tier (S/A), while Isaac is on a tier of his own.

two words **** SSM. might give Nariko a go maybe... for a second main...
---
I'm Back on PS3 BABY!! But If you want to add me has a Friend please put a message in your request other wise i will erase it. PSN is DJPlace